քʀօʟօɢʊɛ

序幕

The storm brewed in the sky of his town, the loud clapping and the flashing lights. He sat on the seat, his hood over his head. His arms were wrapped around his legs, the rain mixing with the tears that were streaking down his face as he closed his eyes, not caring about his crazy surroundings. A Blitzers song played in the back of his head, which did not fit the situation that was happening.

"F-f-uck," he cussed as he shoved his face into his hoodie. His depressed thoughts lingered in his head; he'd had never experienced this much sorrow. He never swore, but this was just too much for him to handle. The boy's fragile body flopped down towards the park bench as he closed his eyes, waiting for his end.

The body of a male laid there, in the middle of a relentless storm, falling into a deep sleep. It looked like he was lifeless. Without a soul. But that is what he felt like inside too.

As his body came to a temporary peace, the lighting struck twice as much, and the thunder was loud enough to overpower the noise of screaming fans concert, but not enough to wake the pitiful boy up. Everyone in the town was hiding in their residences, the streets deserted as the heavy raindrops pummelted to the ground. Only the 15-year-old boy was out at the time.

He laid his head against the big old tree, shuffling into an even more comfortable position. The bark of the tree lightly brushed against the male's red hair as he exhaled quietly. The clouds grew even darker as the lightning struck. Everyone in their homes jumped in fright as the town grew darker, a feeling of unhappiness and gloominess spreading through the streets.

A burst of energy shocked the boy, as he lost control of his nerves. The tree that sat next to him went up into red, scorching flames...

❃❃❃

3/3/2016

Han Jisung stared intensely at the television that laid before his eyes. His eyes widened as he heard the interviewer say 'his' name. 'Yang Jeongin', the boy that disappeared after getting struck by lightning. He started hyperventilating, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Seo, here are the parents of Seo Changbin, the only witness at the scene," the reporter introduced as the cameraman panned across towards two unfamiliar faces.