✅️ Episode 7: Toshikazu Hazamada (Surface)

Word count: 1134 words.

___

This is Morioh Radio, and our next segment is...

"Help me, Midnight Discussions!"

Our first letter is from...
"Forever 21, Pretty Baby."

"Listen to this, Kai. I was late meeting someone because of that thing again. Yeah, the one by the station!"

"The railroad crossing that never lets you through. Ugh, it just goes ding, ding... It just need to shut up!"

Now, calm down, Pretty Baby.

___

"No need to be so tense now (Y/N)" Keicho voice calmly resonate.

"Its okay, besides, you must be bored living without electricity." You assure the Nijimura.

"Eh, living on a wrecked home do that to you I suppose. Besides, I have files to went through, I'm well entertained." 

Since his crimes would be absurd on the normal law, Mr. Jotaro taught that it would fit him more if Keicho spend his entire life contributing to the Speedwagon Foundation. Since Keicho agree, now he's currently sorting true the crucial paper works on his wooden desk.

"How's the sandwiches? I was about to bake something sweet but I'm not sure if you would like it." You asked him.

"It's wonderful, please I can't thank you enough." Keicho lightly chuckles.

"I'm glad."

"How's my father and little brother?" He question timidly.

"They're well. The damned fortune your father kept still technically legal and it fed Okuyasu well." You said with a smile.

"I see..." 

"Have you ever wondered if the past wasn't so bad?" Keicho asked after some silent.

"I have, couple of times." You nod.

"But that's live for all of us Keicho. For better or worse, our fate as a Stand users will be nothing but bizarre."

"Okuyasu will visit you tomorrow morning. My house isn't that close but that boy sure can manage huh?" You started to wonder.

"And here I thought he was dumb." You were surprised now that you think about.

"Oh he's dumb alright. I would use the precious time to sleep if I were him." Keicho chuckles.

"You big moron, he loves you!" You chuckles as well.

"Now finish those, Mr. Jotaro will pick them up tomorrow afternoon."

"Shit."

"Seriously?" Josuke sounds as if he had enough while Koichi nod.

"There are Stand users besides us at this school?" You beg your pardon.

"Yeah. He's Toshikazu Hazamada, a student in class 3-C." Tamami informed and presented a picture.

"This Hazamada guy apparently got into an argument over something silly with a friend right around the start of spring."

"One of them had insulted the other's favorite idol or anime or something. That night, surprisingly, the friend he got into the argument with gouged out his own left eye with a mechanical pencil." He continued.