the man that "killed" him

While you were killing some innocent people, the man in your head asked you "so, do you know what a pillarmen is?"  "Yes i do. Why did you ask? Are you a pillarmen?" "Yes. I am. An immortal one actually. But i lost to a human."  You laughed as he said that "you said your immortal but you lost. hahah. How does that even work?" "The human sent me to space." "Who is the human that killed you?"

"Joseph Joestar."

   "Also human, do you want to become immortal like me?" "Well what does it do?" It makes you immune to the sun, if you got shot or anything your body will turn it back to normal." You were thinking if you should do it or not. "Hm.. sure, it will make killing even more easier" the voice laughed. "Then, I will show you. Human. First you need your note pad. Then you write 'stone of aja and the mask' once you done that, give the note pad to your stand to make it. Put the stone in the hole that is on top. Wear it. But you need blood to activate it." "What kind of blood?" "Any human blood."

   You wear the mask and spreaded the blood to the mask.

You could feel the pain. But it didn't matter to you. After the mask fell you shot your arm to see if it works. And.. it worked. You were happy but you wanted the man in your head to be able to be alive again.