A death of someone

"so Myko, what were you doing when i wasn't at home?" "Don't ask me that." The both of them said while carrying groceries. "Also, what do you think happened to mom?" "I don't know. Probably went to a different country." "Wrong! What happened to her was she died!" You said to her thinking that she would be shocked. But, she didn't even care about it cause she already knew.

"Hmp! I tought you would be shocked!" "Why would i? Since you asked me about mom, i knew that you killed her. Everytime you talk about someone,

It always means you killed them."

You bumped into a man with blue hair and looked at him. "Hey human. Im the guy that you bumped into." Kars said.

"But didn't you say you had purple hair and red eyes?" "I do. But right now i used a 'wig' or whatever you humans call it, because im going to join you in an adventure to kill yourself. So when you went back to the other, just say im your old friend."

"Myko, you can go. I wanna talk with him abit." "Kay" After Myko went back, you talked to Kars

"So what's gonna be your fake name? "Okiya Kamine."
"Age?" "32" "okay we are done so lets go."

Hey Okiya can you knock the door? My hand is full of groceries." "Sure" He knocked on the door and someone opened it. "Oh hey Y/n! Didn't expect you to come back this late! Also, who is this fine man~" "just my friend. I haven't meet him in a while."

" What's his name?" "Okiya." "Age?" "32"

Joseph saw Okiya and felt suspicious about him because his height, eye colour, voice and attitude is the same as kars. "How old is he?" Joseph said with a nervous face. "Oh, he is 32. Is there anything wrong?" "No no i just felt like he looked like someone i know."

Next day

"So, where shall we go today?" You said while walking with Myko. "Park."  you and Myko walk's to the park. "Also, i need to ask you something." "What is it." Myko said with a nervous face because she told Okiya that Y/n was D/n

Flashback:

"Hey Okiya, i need to tell you something." Myko said while walking to Okiya. "What is it." She gets near his ear and whispered "please don't tell Y/n about this. So Y/n is D/n. She is just trying to kill the others when we know that she is D/n." Okiya made a shocked face. Well, he actually made a fake shocked face because he is Y/n's companion.

Back to original:

"You could've told anyone but you chose Okiya? That's dumb. He already know about that." Myko looked at her shocked. "What.. do you mean..?" "What i mean is Okiya was my helper. Trying to kill mr.Joestar. So it was useless telling him that. That doesn't mean i won't kill you tho." You called out Imaginations and wrote 'cannot run from Y/n' and chased her so you could put the paper on her. After 6 minutes of chasing her, she finally got tired. So you put the paper on her face and killed her. You killed her by putting holes on her body.

"Goodbye"

__________________________________________

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS PART. it took me like 5 days to finish this because i didn't have an idea to make this. And yes Y/n donuted Myko. I will need to make minor antagonist because there isn't any right now. And yes i know that its weird that it just goes to going to the park but i was lazy😔😔