Inei Kuragari

Name: Inei (meaning Dark or Gloomy) Kuragari (meaning Darkness)

Age: 16

Gender: male

Hero, villain, or Vigilante: villain, but with the possibility of being reformed

Personality: Inei is a bit of a wild card when it comes to personality. He can range from super cheery and preppy to downright creepy and threatening. Due to his often sudden changes in Personality, people tend to fear and shun him without getting to know him. He wants to have friends and people who care about him, but he's so psychologically messed up that he has sudden outbursts when he doesn't mean to.

Appearance:

Class if student: 1-A

Quirk: Ink

Quirk Description: When he developed his quirk, his body became made up of mostly ink. This means he bleeds ink, and when he becomes angry, his body will begin to drip ink as if its melting. He can also manipulate that ink into small ink minions that can aide him in a fight.

Strengths: His ink is toxic if consumed.. but being as his body is made up of ink, he is immune to it.. he can create small ink Minions that can aide him,, though the minions can be easily defeated and splattered into nothing but ink puddles..

Weaknesses: Using his ink for to long can make him feel nauseous and he will start puking up ink. And if his body drips to much ink, he can and will turn into a puddle of ink.. but he can easily regenerate himself from the ink puddle.

Backstory: As a child, Inei was abandoned by his parents. It happened soon after his quirk developed. Inei was young and couldn't understand why he had been abandoned. In fact, he still can't understand. He was later on found by All For One, who brought him in and he met Tomura Shigaraki. The two didn't get along at first, but after a few spars, they began forming a friendship. Inei grew up in the same inviornment as Shigaraki, and thus, his personality became a little out of control. When he got old enough, AFO wanted him into enroll into UA to learn about the future wanna-be heroes. And so, Inei took the entrance exam and got in.

Crush: Ochaco Uraraka