26th March - 3rd Apr '22

Been another terrible week... and a new tuition is coming up (makes 3 in total)... and stuff happened... and I cried...

Yeah, you're probably bored of reading that. I'm bored of writing that myself, so, I mean, it's only natural.

Summer vacation started and now I don't have 6hrs of school to be sheltered in. Damn my life, I guess.

So if you remember 'Rolling Girl' from last year, I'm still breaking down with that song. May Wowaka be at peace.

Imagine telling yourself you'll live another day because the character in the MV couldn't. The epitome of pathetic-ness. I don't care anymore.

Here's a music box cover of it:

I tried telling my friend - I mean, hinting at her when we were on phone - that I was suffering. But she noticed nothing! I told her over and over that my mother will kill me but... alas.

Man, maybe I'm just making a big deal out of everything and I'm not sad (definitely not depressed because people have a worse, I'm a really lucky person to have so much in life) and...

It must be because I'm lazy.

I wish someone could change my wiring.

Here's a bad drawing.

Mou ikkai?  = Just once more?

Grey moons = Rolling Girl symbolism.

I thought I'd be able to draw at least Miku but apparently not.