Chapter 2; Bones Exposed.

As the final bell rang, I quickly gathered my things and raced out of hell AKA school. It was finally Friday meaning I had the whole weekend to basically drown in my thoughts. All of my friends were busy... All 4 of them.. I've never had many friends but sometimes it really sucks. I mean I'm basically always home with my parents. When it's just my mom and I, everything is okay.. Then my dad comes home. Either strung out on drug or trashed... Then the a using starts.

I was sitting in my room writing some music when the front door slammed.. "ASHLEY BRING YOUR USLESS ASS DOWN HERE AND MAKE DINNER." My dad yelled. I just wanted to just out of my window and run as soon as I heard his voice, but I got up and went downstairs... "What do you want to eat?" I asked him. "DONT TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He yelled out as I felt a sharp pain across my face sending me to the floor. I laid there sobbing and felt a pain in my ribs. "Get up!" My dad yelled. "LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE DAD YOU'RE HURTING ME!" But he didn't care. He just kept kicking until I laid there almost lifeless. After about 6 hours I found the strength to get up and stumble to my room. I locked the door behind me, going to my nightstand finding the little black box. I emptied the contents on to my bed until I found my blade... I twirled it around for a second then went into the bathroom... I slid down the door and pulled up my sleeve. I've tried stopping, but nothing works... I slide the blade across my wrist watching the blood.. I told myself I would only do it once, but that didn't happen. My arms were covered with cuts and the cuts were currently gushing blood. I began to feel dizzy and soon enough I passed out in the floor.

----I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I forgot I even started writing this until now. I'm going to try to update weekly or something. And also I'm sorry that my chapters have sucked so bad but this is my first story and I need to get the hang of it first. So, please leave some feedback or tips pleaseeeee! ~Ashley<3----