➤ chapter 13 | the witch and the burglar

"You know

"You know..." You drawled out with a small awkward smile. "These clothes might be too much, don't you think? We're just gonna steal from them." The ginger woman glanced at your reflection on the mirror.

Nami grinned. "Nonsense! You really had some fantastic outfits here and I don't want to miss the chance of wearing it. And it feels amazing of you're going to steal in a fashionable way." Well she's right about that.

Small note later to give some of your clothes. Especially to some she keeps an eye on.

You sighed and shook your head fondly. "Well, I must say it is a great choice of clothing. I could move around easily in these or possibly fight." You swiftly move your arms in a clockwise motion to check.

On your upper body, you were wearing a strapless white tank top with some belt harness wrapped around your waist. Your arms can move around with ease.

Whilst on your lower body, matching it with the white tank top with a black short skirt. Your legs felt free and by that running around whilst stealing might be easier. Strapped around your thigh is your sheathed dagger.

Also, how the hell did she find these types of clothes in my closet? Looking down, you inspected each clothing. She matched them perfectly, and it feels good to wear something like this. 

[Y.N's Outfit]

N's Outfit]