Taking her to Home

This is the story of Doctor Arjun Akash kapoor (29ys) and Ahana Mishra (21yrs)

Arjun family

Akhil works in his own hospital in mumbai( after his grandpa's death arjun is the MD).

father : Akash Kapoor- family business

mother : Veena Akash Kapoor-house wife

Brother : Arun Akash Kapoor-Family business (25)

Ahana's parents died in a car accident now she is living with her uncle family and she has heart artery issue she need surgery it was diagnosed when she was 9yrs old. The doctor told only operation can done when she is 25... till then she need to take medicine but after her parents died no one was there to take care of her her uncle took her parents business he loves her but his wife and his daughter hate her so she was living like a maid to his house

Akash and Mishra 's are best friend. mishra helped akash in many ways.....after his and his wife death akash don't know anything about ahana he as trying to get information...they want to takecare of her he know her uncle and aunt wont treat her nicely... after 10 yrs he got information...now he is going to her uncle house to take ahana with him....

uncle : Akash am so happy now ...i failed to protect ahana. she is my sister's child but i failed i purposefully avoided her for my family...

Akash : what all you done.. you have to answer to keerti and pavi... now i don't want to talk anything just give my doll to me i will take take care i don't need single paisa but i need her my pavi's daughter i will take a good care of her...

Uncle : Arundathi (aunty).. call Ahana

Ahana ; uncle did you call me?

Akash : Ahana my daughter..(hugged her and crying )

Ahana : uncle why are you crying i did anything wrong ? sorry.

Akash : no dear...nothing iam happy ....go and pack your stuffs you are coming with me..

Ahana : but uncle..

Uncle: Ahana he is you father's friend from now on wards he will be your guardian go and pack your things

Aunty ; come i will hep you(dragged her to room)

Akash : Rajesh sent her medical details to me right now...

time skip in car

Akash : dear don't cry.... you don't have to fear i'am your father's best friend i know how you are living there i don't want you to be there that's why i'am taking you with me....in my house you will have a mom and two brothers no one brother one will be your ..i will tell you latter...

Ahana : they will beat me if i did any mistake?(nervous)

Akash : (hugged her) no one will do anything to you.

akash took his phone from his pocket and called someone

Akash(in call) : Akhil i have sent the medical details please check and come to home evening. we are returning to home.

Arjun : okay dad.. i will be there...

time skip at home

Veena : Ahana my daughter....( hugged her) i'am sorry dear(crying hard)

Ahana : aunty...why are you crying you didn't do anything then why?

Veena : we failed to protect you....your mother won't forgive me (crying hard)...

Arun : mom stop crying and leave her let me see her.wow ahana ... bhai was right you are looking just like doll..

Veenu : do you remember us dear? do you remember Akhil?

Ahana : no aunty...

Veena : its okay dear but call me mom and call dad not uncle okay?

Ahana: okay aunty sorry mom..

Arun : dad where is bhai he was the one more excited to see ahana ...by the by what i will call her Ahana or bhabi??

Veenu : shuuu now come dear let me give you sweets before our hittler doctor come...

Ahana : Hittler doctor?

Veena : yeah my elder son he is a doctor..he was you childhood friend..he will come today you can meet him now come with me..

Akhil pov

iam so excited to meet my doll ...Arun messaged me that they reached....

Akhil ; mooom

Veena : akhil we are in kitchen

Akhil :mom

Veena : here is your doll..(pointing Ahana)

Akhil : doll..sorry Ahana do you remember me?

Ahana : iam sorry

Akhil : hey why are you sorry..don't

Veena : Arun take ahana with you and show her room..

Arun took ahana with him

Veena : Akhil she is so scared of all.because they treat her like that..and they abused her...

Akhil : mom don't cry now she is with us right so we will take care of her like princess don't worry

Veena : shee is too weak akhil

Akhil : yes mom i can see that also i need to check her health condition...

Veenu : not now akhil she is so scared of hospital and things we told her that you are doctor i noticed her fear...

Akhil : mom for health no compromise she need to face i can't do anything.

he left to her room.