First injection from Him

Dad: akhil why these many things? and oxygen cylinder why.?

Akhil: dad if any emergency ahana needs this that's why.. I can't take risk so I arranged everything.

Mom: (to arun) I thought he is going to start a mini-hospital here.

Akhil: then we can do your uterus removal surgery here.. that you are postponing in these two years.

Mom: you cant when my husband is with me..

Akhil: I can I am your son and doctor.

Mom: look your son what he is up to

Dad: veena don't start now.. and akhil you know she is scared then why you are irritating her?

Akhil:(sign) driver arrange in my study room.

Dad : why study room? arrange in ahana room then it will be easy for you.

Akhil: YOU NEED ANOTHER DRAMA?

Dinner

Akhil : ahana eat don't play with food.

ahana : this much food who can eat?

Dad: beta... akhil is right you need to eat..look at yourself you need to be healthy eat dear.

Dad: soo akhil and ahana your marriage date is fixed and it on next Friday.

Arun : Friday? just 5days left? how we will arrange.i mean guest and all?

Dad: not many guests akhil told he need a simple wedding so just our close families.

In ahana room

ahana was reading some books..

Akhil: doll you didn't sleep? I told you to sleep right?

ahana: you know I slept a lot today..not feeling sleepy now..

Akhil : okay...let's talk sometime..

Ahana : okay..

Akhil : how are you feeling any pain or tiredness?

Ahana : eee don't be a doctor...anyway what I will call you? akhil? no, you are elder than me...

Akhil: call me what you called earlier

Ahana: earlier? what?

Akhil: Akki you used to call akki when you were young

Ahana: akki nice.. okay from now on I will call you akki and you cant call me doll just call me ahana

Akhil: no way I will call doll only...

Ahana:(smile): okay..now tell me what is your favorite food...

.........

Akhil: now time for medicine.

Ahana: but

Akhil: no buts ...(he starts to take the medicines and water)

Akhil: here take this..you have to take this medicine daily don't forget to take it if I am at home I will give you if I am not at home take this medicine before sleep and you have medicine in the morning also I will tell you details...

Akhil: now be a good girl and lay down in bed ...

Ahana: why?

Akhil: wait I will come

Akhil went out and came with his mom..he already prepared an injection for her...

Akhil: mom don't forget what I told you..hold her tight...this injection is important..need to take one in a week.