Getting injection in first night

Ahana came after changing her dress by wearing a pyjama

Ahana: u go and change now
Akhil: okay take rest for some time  I will be quick

With that Akhil went to fresh up

After fresh up he went to the table and prepared an injection for her she was not looking at him so it was easy for him and he hid it inside his pocket.

Akhil came and lay beside her

Akhil : doll I can't believe this... Now you are mine no one can separate you from me...iam so happy doll(kissed her forehead)

Ahana: can you promise me something????

Akhil: other than medication and checkup and about your health-related you can ask anything doll.

Ahana: promise me you won't leave me ever till my death.

Akhil: I will be always with your doll ( he hugged her)

Akhil: can I???
Ahana nodded
He kissed her lips she was silent she don't know what to do
He removed her dress and did a little makeout... He was too careful so he didn't complete it before he stopped. He was super gentle with her.. before the pain started he stopped.

Akhil pov: shit I lose my control I can't... She is not in the right condition... If her heart beat varies it will lead to a panic attack.....

He stopped and immediately wear his boxer and went to the bathroom

Ahana: akkiii...(low voice)
After some time he came back

Ahana: where you went???? What happened suddenly?

Akhil: sorry doll I made a mistake.....did i hurt you????

Ahana: noo(shy and covered her head with a blanket)

Ahana :(inside blanket): what happened suddenly???

Akhil: Ooo hoop doll wants  to complete right???

Ahana: youuuuu

Akhil: sorry..sorry.
Ahana: tell me what happens??? You didn't like me??? ( tensed and teary eye)

Akhil: hey doll.. no don't say that...and who teach you all this....??

Ahana (little cry): tell me..? You didn't like me right??? You will leave me??

Akhil: Ahana stops crying first. (strict)

His small variation in sounds needs her to stop what she was doing

Akhil: now tell me who teach you all this...??

Ahana: I have friends I was doing fashion designing course I have 4 friends they told me...

Akhil: hmmm okay
Ahana: seriously...
Akhil: shhh stop don't say anything let me tell you ( hugged her and. Made her lay in his chest) you are not well doll...if your heartbeat increase it will lead to panic attacks it was not good now..i just loose my control thats why it happens sorry....

Ahana : why you are caring me like this no one loved me like this

Akhil: you don't know how much we love you not only us your parents also you were our Princess...(kissed her forehead)

Akhil : don't think about your past...just focus on your recovery...

Ahana : it will hurt....

Akhil : don't you want to start a family with me???you know how I was waiting for you.....my all friends made fun of me in my college life...

Ahana:......

Akhil: doll if I ask you something you will do for me???

Ahana : YES

Akhil : take a injection now..
Ahana : noo please don't do it pleaseeeee

Akhil : shhhh shhh relax.. Doll tomorrow we have to go for a check-up please understand so you need to take this today...

Ahana: today is my wedding day and my first night how can you do this to me akki...

Akhil: doll for me your health is important please for meee pleasure doll

Ahana: it will hurt akki...pleaseeeeeee( teary eyes)

Akhil: please doll pleaseeeeeee it's important you need...

Ahana pov - he is in good mood better listen or he will be strict and angry at me

Akhil: I will be gentile hmm??? Let's get it over quickly...

( he get up from bed and came to her side tried to remove the blanket)

Ahana: noooo
Akhil: what happened????
Ahana: I am not wearing anything

Akhil: no issue I already see everything don't worry doll here after I am the one who is going to take care of you from your bathing to making to sleep

Ahana: I am your wife not ur child

Akhil:  for me you are my doll.... concentrate on your breath

Akhil uncover her blanket from her butt portion reveling her butt she is not wearing anything so it's easy to him

He uncover a wipe packet and cleaned her upper butt cheek

Ahana : mmm

Akhil: don't moan doll( smile)

Akhil slowly inserted the needle in her muscle and it fully inserted

Ahana : aaaaaaa

Akhil : shhhh doll don't move......
Ahana : please stop it's hurting....aaa

He injected the medicine and removed the needles

Akhil: done ( pressed the wipe in injected part)

And rubbed the portion tightly

Ahana: please stop it's hurting...

Akhil : wait doll
He took an bandage and cotton from drawer and put cotton on her butt and pasted the bandage over it.

Ahana : aaaavuuu
Akhil: done doll
Ahana: it's hurting (crying)
Akhil: doll don't cry ( after disposing of the needle he came and laid beside her)

Akhil : let me rub it will go away

He took her in his embrace and made her rest her head in his chest and caressed her hair with his one hand and one hand on her butt rubbing softly on her injected portion...

Akhil: doll you are my good girl like this behave on tomorrow's checkup okay??

Ahana : I don't want to go

Akhil :no doll we have to. my senior from America he came for your case so we have to....

Ahana : be like this always don't  scold me. this akki is very sweet( kissed his lips)

Akhil : then don't make me angry.....

*In upcoming parts negative roles will be there...... support and vote guys.......*

From this weak I will try to upload two parts in a weak