The memories :(

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I sighed in relief as I sat on the cold tiles with my back against the door. I sat there for a moment trying to catch my breath. Once i had caught my breath, I tried to get to my feet but failed. I crumpled into a heap on the floor. Why me? Why did he have to break out family apart like this? I thought I did the right thing by telling the truth instead of lying and keeping secrets. Telling the truth was the right thing to do, right? I pondered for a while before i decided to try to get up again. This time i was successful. I limped over to the mirror and examined myself. My eyes widened at what i saw. The first thing I noticed was my black eye. I poked it. I winced and instantly regretted that though because it started to hurt alot. I leaned in closer to the mirror to inspect my face more. There, on my forehead, was a huge gash. How did i not notice that before? I grabbed a cloth and wet it before cleaning my cut out. I winced as i placed the cool cloth on my skin. I set the cloth down and continued looking at myself. 

I had bruises on my face, arms, legs, and stomach. Basically everywhere. Not only that, but I was covered in dirt from head to toe. I stepped back and looked at my full body. 'Im so fat' I thought to my self, pinching my stomach. 

My life had taken a dramatic turn after I found out my dad was seeing other women. He warned me not to tell my mom or there would be consequences. I kept his secret for 3 years, until I had enough. I was so mad that my dad fucked other women while he was freakin married. I told my mom last month. That's when things started to go down hill. That's when I got my first beaten. I remember it like it was yesterday. 

•.~*~.•Flashback•.~*~.•

We were watching 'the fault in our stars' because it was my moms favorite movie. I looked up from the movie and looked toward my parents. My mom was sitting next to my dad resting her head in his shoulder watching the film while my dad kept glancing at his phone every 10 seconds. I rolled my eyes and lent back in the recliner. Then I started thinking. What is the worse my own dad would do to me if I told my mom. Hmm. I decided to risk that. I sat up from the recliner and stood up walking towards the kitchen, only to turn around and walk behind my dad without him noticing. 

He clicked on one of his contacts named 'Brittany'. 

Brittany: babe, last night was great ;) 

Dad: ik baby , when are we gonna meet up again ;)   

That's when I took it. I grabbed  his phone and ran around the couch, holding it up in front of myself. 

"Diana darlin', please give me my phone back." He said, forcing himself to sound sweet. 

"NO! Mom, I don't want to hurt you, but keeping this secret is killing me. Dad is seeing other women. Look!" I said

A flash of hurt then astonishment flashed across her face before she grabbed the phone and read the message. I saw her whole face turn red in pure anger before she started yelling

"HOW DARE YOU! I THOUGHT YOU CARED! HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN FUCKING GOING ON?!?!"

"No, it's not what it looks like." My dad tried to lie but my mom wouldn't take that.

"TELL THAT TO YOUR OTHER FUCKABLES!" She yelled as she stormed into their bedroom slammed the bedroom door. 

My dad got mad fast. He looked over to me and started comming towards me. He looked around and grabbed the closest thing to him which happened to be a metal bat. Why the freak do we have a metal bat in our house? As he came closer i backed up until my back came in contact with the wall. Well that's just nice(Note sarcasm). He kept comming closer and closer until I was curled in a ball, on the floor. 

"YOUR THE REASON THIS HAPPENED! WHY DID YOU TELL HER?!?! I told you there would be consequences." He started out yelling but then quieted down, so my mother wouldn't hear. He smirked as he took his first swing. I tried to doge it, but seeing how there was a wall right there, i failed at blocking it and he hit me on the head. I tried to fight back, but that made him even more mad. He had hit me so much that I was lying on the floor and couldn't move.

"Dirty, ugly, fat, useless, piece of shit!" He yelled as he threw the bat and started kicking me in the gut. Once, twice, third time. I could hardly breath now. He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me up. I felt like someone had just pulled out all of my hair. He kicked me hard in the shin and I let out a piercing shriek. He draged me up the steps, still holding my hair and literally threw me into my room and locked the door as he left my room. 

•.~end of flashback~.•

I winced at that memory. That wasn't even the worst beating from him. After that night ; my mom left forever, my dad stayed abusive and he drinks all day everyday. My dad got a girlfriend who's a fake-ass bitch, and last but not least , they had a baby who is now 10 months old and I take care of him because my dad and his girl friend are never home. When ever they do come home they either beat me or do something else. (Cough cough). Since I have to spend my day with their baby, I don't have time to go to school. I have only one friend who knows everything about me and doesn't judge me. Izzy.

I am awaken from my thoughts as I hear the front door open and stumbling foot steps coming closer to the bathroom. 

"DIANA GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE ASS OUT HERE NOW!" My dad yelled. 

I didn't reply. 

He started banging on the door.

"I KNOW YOUR IN THERE IF YOU DONT COME OUT OF THIS BATHROOM RIGHT NOW, I WILL BREAK DOWN THIS FUCKING DOOR AND BEAT YOU SHITLESS EVEN MORE!" He yelled but his words slurred together, due to drinking. 

BANG BANG

"Shit." I cursed under my breath.

Then an idea came to mind. I looked around and noticed a small window above the toilet. I stepped on the toilet seat and struggled to open the window. After a few tries , I finally got it open , my dad still yelling at me and trying to open the door. I poked my head out and glanced at the ground beneath me. It wasn't that far. I just needed to get my baby brother , Dario. I could get him later , they won't hurt him. I glanced down one more time before making my decision. I wriggled me way out and stood on the ledge. Well it's now of never , I thought to myself before leaping from the ledge.