Living With One Direction- Chapter 1

Harry’s POV

I opened the door of the room belonging to me. My feet padded across the carpeted floor over to the little girl. She was seated on my bed, drawing something with her crayons. I sat myself down on the bed, legs folding as I neared my little princess. She smiled to herself as she held up the drawing in her tiny hands, before letting out a giggle.

“Hello Princess, what’s that you’ve got in your hands?” I asked, taking the drawing away from her hands. It was a picture of me and her. I chuckled at the drawing of myself; my curly locks a mess. Her small frame stood next to me, two very big grins paltered on our faces. I placed the drawing back on the duvet when I spotted her yawning. I looked at my watch.

9:30pm

I watched as she crawled underneath the duvet. I brought the fabric up to her shoulders as she closed her eyes, hiding those beautiful green eyes from me.

“Sing me a song Daddy,” She said, not opening her eyes.

Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me,

But bear this mind it was meant to be.

And I’m joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks,

And it all makes sense to me.

I know you’ve never loved the crinkles by your eyes,

When you smile you’ve never loved your stomach or your thighs.

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine,

But I love them endlessly.

I won’t let these little things slip out of my mouth.

But I do, it’s you, oh it’s you they add up to...

________________________

I ended the song and planted a kiss on Tania’s forehead before walking over to the bathroom. My mind wandered to the day I found her.

______________________

Flashback

I groaned as my hands aimlessly searched for the pillow. I grabbed the soft item and placed it over my ears, in an attempt to block out the voices coming from the lads but failing. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. They opened slowly, adjusting themselves to the bright light shining in through the windows. I got out of my bed and walked towards the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before heading out of my room, going downstairs.

“Good morning, Harry!” Louis yelled, sending shivers down my spine.

I sat myself down on the high stools as Liam placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. I gladly grabbed a fork and poured the syrup all over the stack. I began to fill my mouth with the delicious delight.

“Zayn and I are going out later, so the three of you are the only ones at home. If you’re going out, just remember to not get caught by paps, ok?” Liam said in a serious tone.

Louis, Niall and I nodded in approval. I finished the pancakes before heading upstairs to put on some clothes. I entered my room and pulled out a plain white shirt, tugging it over my body. I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and took my Ray Bans from its section and put on my white converses. I checked my curls before heading out yet again.

Liam and Zayn were no longer in the flat and Niall and Louis were sat on the couches, having a small talk. Their heads shot in my direction when they heard my footsteps.

“You wanna head to the park for a short walk?” Lou asked. I nodded my head and opened the door to the flat, letting Niall and Louis walk out first. I closed the door behind me before catching up with the two. We had small talks along the way.

____________________

We had reached the park and I thanked god for the lack of people, just some elderly doing their morning exercise. Niall and Louis were heading to a cafe but I decided not to tag along. I walked towards the pond, the ducks seeming to have my attention. I was admiring their beauty when I spotted something from afar. I walked towards the small girl sat on a bench, her legs swinging back and forth. I sat down next to her. Her head shot up in my direction and she shot me a small smile. I returned the smile before proceeding to let out my inquisitiveness.

“Hi. What’s your name and are you here alone?” I asked, soft.

“My name is Tania and I am free!” she said, holding out three fingers in front of her. I chuckled at her before she continued, “my mummy and daddy left me here. They said I have to be in-de-pen-dent.” I let her words sink in before anger overcame me. Did I hear her wrongly? Her parents had abandoned her. How could anyone even be that heartless? I took in a breath, trying to calm myself down.

“Umm, when did they leave you here sweetie?” I asked, wanting to get more from her.

“It was a very long time ago. I waited and waited but they never came back,” she said, her eyes teary.

I took her in my arms and walked towards the cafe.

“You are coming back with me. I can’t leave you here alone. Something bad might happen.”

“Uh, ok. But, you won’t hurt me will you?” she shivered slightly.

“Of course I won’t. My name’s Hazza,” I said.

She giggled at my choice of words as her arms hold onto my neck.

_______________________________

Hi readers! This is my very first book on Wattpad. I hope this first chapter has gotten your attention and interest. Do read the upcoming chapters for more drama and yeah, other things! Love you all!

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!!!

Xoxo

Mrs Styles.