Chapter 13 - Girl Time!

Helloooo! I am back. My story is so not in order. Eveything is so corrupted. :( Grrrrr

Anywho, Chapter 13 :)

Enjoy ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perrie's POV

Zayn had called me over to their flat. Harry's mum made a surprise visit and she wanted some girl time. I decided to tag along since I was free. Danielle and Eleanor were there too. The boys had were leaving for their convert rehearsal when I reached and Tania was all dressed up. Aunt Anne said we should start from the mall for lunch and later on move on to shop.

*****

Danielle's POV

The boys had left for their rehearsal and Aunt Anne, Eleanor, Perrie, Kaylee and I were on our way too the mall for lunch. We decided to eat at a restaurant since the fast food restaurants would be packed with fans and we had no security come with us. We settled down at a private so no one would see us. We placed our orders and waited.

"Here are your orders. Please enjoy your meal," the waiter nodded and left.

We indulged in our food and talked about our lives. We left after finishing our meals and headed straight to shop. We entered 'H&M' first. Aunt Anne was picking out almost everything on the racks. Tania 'helped' by pointing out the ones she thought were nice. Perrie, Eleanor and I picked out some clothes and shoes for ourselves and Aunt Anne paid it for us. We left and entered a boutique for kids. We pickes out some clothes and shoes for Tania and some other accesories for her. Tania squealed in excitement as she pointed at all the clothes she wanted. Aunt Anne laughed at her actions. My eyes widened. She must have seen this because she assured me that Simon allowed her to spend as much as she wanted to.

I nodded in understandment (AN: Shhh, I know in aint a word. I don't know the noun ok?) Once the items had been paid for, we headed out to a salon. We all had out hair done. Aunt Anne and I got a quick cut and got it washed. Perrie and Eleanor too had their hair washed. Tania was the one who got transformed. Her hair that originally ended at her hip bones now stopped mid way down her back. Her brown hair had light brown streaks in them. Once her hair was done, I helped tie a fistail braid and now she looked extremely adorable.

We entered the supermarket soon after our hair 'makeovers'. Aunt Anne wanted to buy some meat, corn and other snacks. She wanted to have a barbeque when the boys come back from their rehearsal. When we finished all our shopping, our hands filled with bags of clothes and groceries. I called Paul and asked him to pick us up from the mall. Surprisingly, there were no paparazzis today. We headed home and

started preparing for the barbeque. Aunt Anne was marinating the ingredients for the barbeque while Eleanir and Perrie set the tables and barbeque pit. Tania and I were told to rest and since Tania didn't want to nap, I had to keep her entertained by playing with her.

"Danielle, when will Daddy come home?" Tania asked, not looking up at me.

"Soon," I said, smiling down at her.

Tania stood up and walked over to Harry's room. I followed her into his room and it really took me by surprise. His bed was made, the dirty clothes in the laundry basket and everything else neat and tidy. Yeah sure Liam's room was neat and tidy too but Harry.... I don't know how to put it into words. Anyways, Tania went over to a drawer and pulled out a beanie which I assume is Harry's. She put it on, giggling as she pulled me out of the room. Her new light brown streaks were hidden from view and they were covered by the beanie, her fishtail braid still in place.

"I wanna surprise Daddy," she whispered.

I laughed at her words and we went down to help the other ladies. They were already outside at the barbeque pit, ready to cook the food. The snacks and beverages were placed neatly on the table near the barbeque pit. Aunt Anne told us to change if we wanted to swim later on. We all nodded our heads in agreement and went to change. Perrie and Eleanor were alongside me and Tania and we went into separate rooms to change, Tania still with me. I picked out a white bikini and put on, later helping Tania to put on her swimming costume. I pulled out an oversized shirt from Liam's closet and pulled it over my bikini. We went down to wait for the boys to come back after changing.

~~~~~~~~

Aloooo! I've updated! So guys, basically I'll be going for my camp tomorrow. Meaning I won't be able to update for the next three days. There will be another chapter after this one so hopefully you guys are patient enough to wait till I update again. I just camr home from school and I'm very bewy tired. Sorry for the suckish and short chapter :/

Like this? Vote

Don't like this? Don't read it or comment what you think I should write instead.

Guys, please fan me! I only have like, 10 fans?! Pretty please with a cherry on top. Fan me ok? :D

Comment, Vote, Fan. (COTAN)