Chapter 7 - Elounor

Hey guise! Sorry for taking such a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg time to update. Had been very busy with school and I didn't have time for updates :( very sorry. So here's the next chapter! Fan and vote okay? =D

***********

Harry's POV

We got back to the flat and trust me, it was chaotic. Tania was playing with Niall and screaming I don't know what they were screaming. Zayn and Perrie were snuggled up on a couch watching High School Musical. Liam and Danielle were in the backyard doing something. They wanted some supper so here I am, in the kitchen, making some sandwiches.

I brought the sandwiches when I was done with them and placed it on the table. All of them got up and started eating.

The plate was clean and Zayn and Perrie had gone to bed and Niall and Tania were sound asleep on the couch. Tania laid in Niall's arms and Niall hugged her to ensure she didn't fall. Liam and Danielle went out to get something abd they'd be back late.

I went up to my room and got some pillows and blankets. I put the blankets over Tania and Niall and placed the pillows under their heads, making sure they didn't wake up.

I got my own pillows and blankets and slept on the other couch.

*******

Eleanor's POV

Louis and I left the funfair for our date.

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise," he replied, tieing a blindfold on me.

"Boobear, what are you doing?"

"Oh my, did you knock into an invisible pole? It is a surprise," Lou replied. I could sense a smirk on his face.

I could sense that we were in a taxi as Louis did not have a car with him and we couldn't take anything else. Why didn't he get security? Gosh.

We stopped and I could feel that we were gonna get out. The taxi driver asked for an autograph and picture for his daughter and Lou paid him the fare. He grabbed onto my hands and pulled me out of the cab.

It was quiet. I could only here one thing. Waves. We were at a beach at what, ten thirty at night? The sound of the waves got a bit louder and we stopped. Lou took of my blindfolds.

My jaw dropped.

There was a table and a candlelight on top. There were plates on the table with utensils. The plates were empty. Not for long. The moon was full.

"It's beautiful Louis," I said, speechless.

"You're beautiful love," He said.

He planted a soft kiss on me and pulled out the chair. I thanked him and sat down. He got to his own seat and he clapped his hands.

"Seriously?" I questioned.

He grinned and a waiter came. He ordered the food and they soon came. We ate together, chatting about the past few weeks.

********

We were walking along the beach, hand in hand. Louis stopped suddenly. He stood there, staring at me deep in the eyes.

"I love you."

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and we stood there kissing for a few minutes.

I pulled back and we sat down on the sand. I listened to the sound of the waves and heard Louis sing 'Moments'. He placed his arm around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder and listened to him sing. His voice was beautiful. He ended the song soon after that.

He stood up.

"Let's go back to the flat aites?" He asked and held his hand out.

I took it and he pulled me up. We locked our hands and walked back to the flat.

*******

Louis' POV

It was a sweet walk back to the flat. We chatted for some times and the rest of the way back was silent. I enjoyed having her as company.

******

We reached the flat soon. Harry, Niall and Tania were asleep on the couches and Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Danielle weren't there. I shrugged my shoulder and went up to my room, Eleanor next to me.

*******

Eleanor placed her bag on the table and sat on the bed. I sat next to her and laid my head down on her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair and smiled down at me.

"I need to shower," I said, getting up from her lap.

I took my towel and got into the bathroom. I stripped off from my clothes and turned on the water heater. The water rained on me as I closed my eyes. The heat enveloped my body, making me feel calm. I reached out for the soap and shampoo. I shampooed my hair and cleaned my body with the soap. I let the water rinse off the soap and shampoo.

I turned off the tap and wiped myself with the towel. I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out of the shower. I grinned at El and walked over to my closet. I pulled out a pullover as it was freezing cold and some three-quatered pants. El walked over to me and took out one of my oversized shirts and put it on. She laid down on the bed. I walked over to the bed and laid down facing her. I placed my hand behind her head and stroked her hair. She snuggled in closer to me and wrapped her arms around my chest.

I hid my face in her neck and we just stayed there, snuggling throughout the whole night.

*******

HEY GUYS! Fan me please! I fan back! So, how is this? Ok? No ok? Vote too! Thank you for 500+ reads :D ONE WAY OR ANOTHER CAME OUT TODAY! SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! Niall in the shower, the boys dancing and Harry singing outside apartment number ten! Red noses! Harry in that hat! THE WHOLE VIDEO ITSELF WAS AMAZAYN, BRILIAM AND FABOLOUIS! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ So aca-awesome! Their dances! The audience dances! Ahhhhhhhhh! I was so speechless! Blrhblrhblrhblrh!!! So, hehe. Back to the story. I am very sorry I updated late. I have updated 3 chapters today, to make it all up. I mean, some writers don't even update once a week. I made some time to update and write. I have alooooottttt of homework this weekend. (Damn teachers) My classmate got throat infection (GWS) and my class chairman didn't come to school today. My vice chairman's phone and two other girls' phone got confiscated cus they texted in class. And ya.... Ouh and, did you see Eleanor and Louis' mentions on Twitter on Wednesday?!

Louis: Shut up and make me some sandwich

Eleanor: But you can't eat bread.

THAT'S SO CUTE! AND LOVATICS WHO READ THIS BOOK, DEMI LOVATO IS GONNA BE HERE IN SINGAPORE ON THE 18TH OF MARCH HAVING HER CONCERT! MY FRIENDS ARE GOING AND THEY GOT FRONT ROW TICKETS! BELIEVE THAT!! HAISSSS, SO HAPPY FOR THEM.

Sorry for all this crap but, i'm bored. Fan me guys! Pleeaaasssseeee =)

Written on 21 January.

Updated on 23 January.