Harmony Knows

The next day Harmony just so happened to be walking by when she saw the VKs talking to their parents on a screen. Harmony smiled when Carlos talked back to his mother which to her surprise was the first time ever. Harmony had nothing against Jay, Carlos, and Evie but Mal was a different story.

"M, what do you think our parents are gonna do to us if we fail to get the wand?" Evie asked when they all walked out.

"So that's it." Harmony said surprising everyone and making them jump. Harmony noticed the fear in Mal's face, still haunted by the nightmare Harmony gave her. "You aren't here to prove you can be good, you're here to steal a wand."

"You're not gonna tell anyone are you?" Carlos asked.

Harmony gently rubbed Carlos's back which calmed him and she petted the dog he was holding. "I won't unless someone asks me to, but I hope you four reconsider." Harmony hugged Carlos and even though he was surprised at first he slowly melted into it. "You owe your mother nothing Carlos, you don't need her, you're such a great guy. Stay here and live your life away from that nutjob. Same for you Jay and Evie, stop following Mal's lead and do what you want, she'll just lead you to the wrong path."

Jay and Evie looked at each other unsure. They really didn't want to get the wand but Mal was their friend.

"Will you three stop listening to her!" Mal snapped. "She's clearly not who she says she is. You're a witch or something aren't you! You spelled me to have that nightmare last night."

"So what if I did?" Harmony shrugged. "You spelled Ben."

Mal's eyes widened and she as well as the others froze.

"Yeah, I figured it out." Harmony told them. "It was in the cookie wasn't it?"

"But it didn't work on you." Jay said.

"No it didn't and I'm not a witch." Harmony told them.

"So what are you?" Carlos asked.

"I was raised by demons." Harmony admitted. "I'm from Hell."

The four now looked terrified and backed up when Harmony went into their classroom and up to the Fairy Godmother.

"Hello Harmony dear, can I help you?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"I'm just letting you know tomorrow is my last day here." Harmony said.

"Oh,  that's a shame." Fairy Godmother told her. "But I hope you enjoyed your time here at Auradon Prep."

"Actually, I didn't." Harmony told her.

The Fairy Godmother looked shocked and stuttered a bit before clearing her throat. "I'm sorry to hear that dear, may I ask why not?"

"I came here because I was hoping this place was full of good people like your ad said." Harmony told her. "My people need guidance and I was hoping that coming here I could learn how to be the kind of princess that can help the poor bastards that never had a chance. What do I get? I get this!" Harmony showed the Fairy Godmother her notebook.

The Fairy Godmother read the notes Harmony wrote and she gasped. No one said anything about helping others, no one said anything about how it's what inside that matters, every princess in this school doesn't want true love it seems. Doesn't even seem to matter that some of their parents weren't born royal either.

"I don't know what you're teaching at this school but it's not how to be good, and lots of the dopes here don't even know how to do elementary school math so why the Hell would I wanna waste more time here?" Harmony said. "You can keep the notebook, the only reason I'd want it is if I need to vomit. Oh and by the way what the Hell is wrong with Cinderella?"

"Nothing is wrong with her, she's still a lovely woman." Fairy Godmother assured.

"Then why is her son scamming girls to do his homework? She's too scared to correct her son like she was with her stepfamily?" Harmony said before walking out.