5

[all i want]

"favorite movie?"

"your name."

"what the shit, me too!" min-young exclaimed, her sudden outburst making him jump. "sorry." she sighed sitting back, "don't apologize, its such an amazing movie! i mean everything is beautiful, the animation, the story and don't get me started on the soundtrack."

"sparkle is literally the cutest song ever, it always calms me down if im sad or anything." min-young trailed off, as if she was leaving something out. the boy didn't question further.

"i love the idea of love." the girl spoke, the boy wouldn't dare say another word, he just looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"there's something about the idea of being in love that interests me, i always chase it, for some reason. i've been like this for a while, desperately wanting to feel loved, shame its never happened before." she gasps after she realizes what she said, "sorry you had to hear that."

"don't stress it my dear stranger, lay it all on me. i said it before sometimes its easier to talk to someone you don't know."

"maybe you're right, stranger."

———————————————

things are gonna start picking up now im excited :)
also double update tonight because teehee i can
thank you for supporting me <3
- your love toby <3