Chapter One

Inko never wanted kids. Even then, shes only 23! Stupid Hisashi, stupid failed birth control, stupid kids. Now she has to deal with a whining, crying, stupid toddler. Sure the damn runt may be smart, like genius smart and he may be a little cute, but hell never actually amount to anything. Ugh, all she wants to do is drink. Drink until the sun rises. Drink until the sun sets. But no, she has to make sure the stupid runt is breathing and then go to work because apparently Hisashi cant do all the work. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

_____________________

Hisashi is busy, okay? He is a busy man. He doesnt have time to look after some fucking kid, alright! He has to work and make money to support his, dare he say, family. Ugh, it was only supposed to be him and Inko. But then that hellspawn had to come along and ruin it. So now he has to deal with it. Lord knows Inko isnt of any help. Why they kept the kid, he doesnt know. Shouldve just dropped him off somewhere and left it at that. Its not like they like the kid anyway! So hes busy.

Maybe he should just leave.

_____________________

Izuku doesn't like the closet. Its too small and dark. Mommy and daddy are mad again. He doesn't even know why! Izuku always follows the rules: clean the house before mommy and daddy get home from work, dont make any noise - no talking, no crying, dont walk too loud, no noise at all, do whatever mommy and daddy tell him to do, and only eat when food is given to him. Izuku doesn't think mommy and daddy like him very much.

_____________________

Daddys gone. Izuku asked mommy what happened. She got really mad and slapped him. When Izuku started crying, she locked him in the closet again. He knows better! Why did he start crying? He broke a rule! Now mommy wont let him out or let him eat and its all his fault.

Two days later when he was let out of the closet, mommy gave him a new rule: Dont talk about Hisashi. (Not daddy, not anymore.) Izuku guesses that Hisashi really didnt like him.