Day 1

"I'm leaving for work." Said korey, she sounded tired, like she didn't have a good sleep. Maybe like something was bothering her, there was. The thought of her boyfriend being harmed was unbearable and she knew today, she would make things right.

She hopped on her motorcycle and headed to a warehouse. A mechanical building owned by a friend, Oliver or oli for short. He was the only person that was willing to help out korey after being kicked out at such a young age. He, of course, was aware of her secret gangster life. "Hey kore kore!!!" He said excitedly as he rolled out from under a car he was fixing. "Hey." She said taking off her helmet, revealing he luscious wavy hair. "So uh... I did something... something bad.." Korey said "oh no, what did you do this time..." "ANDRE IS IN DANGER AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF ME. I MADE A DEAL WITH THE MAFIA AND THEY WANTED THE KRAKEN AND THEY GAVE ME MONEY BUT I TRIED TO JUKE THEM OUT BUT NOW THEY ARE THREATENING TO HURT ANDRE IF I DONT GIVE IT TO THEM. I- I-" his hand touched her shoulder comfortingly leaving a black stain from his greasy fingers. "you will figure this out, you always do." "It's never gotten this out of hand though!" "You got this korey. I know you do" "you know what... your right. I can do this." Hopping back on her motorcycle she drives off  "Say hi to andre for me, will you?!" He yells as she drives off. No answer. Typical.

She had 4 days, 48 hours to make this right. Cali. Cali was the only option, and after the attempted call went to voice mail she needed to make an in person attempt. Korey drove speedily all the way to a big mansion in a remote location. A endless landscape of forest and mountains surrounded the house making it almost impossible to track down. After Cali's parents death their estate was given to her, leaving her with a beautiful Spanish villa style home.

Korey pulled down a long and twisty driveway before heading to the front door. After waiting a couple minutes the door opened to a beautiful women standing elegantly in a long silky night gown. "Can I help you?" She asked nonchalantly. "It's me" korey cleared her throat awkwardly, "Korey." "Oh." She said then closed the door, but before she could koreys hand stopped it. "I need you to help me." "Oh! You need MY help after you left me because a got with your middle school crush?!" She said sarcastically. "Yes! Yes I do. Know would you please let me in? I need to talk." She said keeping a straight face. "Ok, whatever."

The two girls walked through extravagant hallways before plopping themselves on a oversized couch. "So, I'm in big trouble, and well.. you were the only one I could go to." "Oh really?!" She exclaimed with an eye roll. "You haven't talked to me for years! What could you possibly want!" "Millie." Korey said "Wait what?" "Millie, I made a deal with Millie." Korey spilled out "Why would you do that?!?! She is the most dangerous criminal in America, she is most wanted in 34 countries and the leader of the largest criminal group in the world!!!" "I know! I know! I'm stupid. The deal was so good, 500 thousand dollars for the kraken." "Wait... what's the kraken?" Cali asked, very curious. "It's a top secret military weapon I- uh- stole... it has the power to destroy 5000 Anchors of land in a second." Korey said. "Why didn't you complete the deal then you idiot?!" "I realized how dangerous it could be if a wanted criminal had that much power. The world could have been destroyed in the matter of an hour!" "So you... took the money and ran?" "Yeah pretty much." Korey tried not to make eye contact to make sure the tension stayed strong. Not only because she wanted to stay mysterious but also because she was still angry about the Dustin x Cali situation.

"You know what, I'll help you but only telling you what to do. I've been in situations with Millie before. I'm not going to get involved physically but I will give you some advice. 1. Never be sassy towards her. 2. Find her weak spots and 3. NEVER. EVER. MAKE. EYE. CONTACT. Got it?!" "Yes." Korey replied sternly. "Her lair is in Los Vegas. Though her henchmen are everywhere." If you have anymore questions, here is my number." She slid a small folded piece of paper and stuck it in koreys leather jacket herself. She stared dead into Korey's eyes while korey tried not to look back. Being stubborn she said "alright, thank you." The situation got awkward, and quiet. The tension felt different there, not like ever before.

Korey got on her motorcycle but before driving off she called oli. "Hey kore kore, what's up?" "Can you drive over to my apartment and make sure andre is safe? And tell him I won't be home tonight, I'm... going somewhere..." "oh, alright." They hung up and now korey was venturing to Vegas, only 2 states away... what could go wrong.

At 3:47 pm her journey started. She had only the clothes on her back, a small backpack of food, a gun, a knife, a bottle of vodka and of course her black motorcycle.

She was a few hours into her travels when she got a phone call. It was oli. "HE- HE'S NOT HERE!" "Oh shit." Millie was probably already in Vegas, she had a private jet and a private landing ground. "SHIT SHIT SHIT" she screamed at the sunsetting sky.