010

- Ariana's POV

I wonder what the party will be like this time .hopefully Cece won't be a light headed bitch this time .

Flashback

I looked at the gleam in Justin's eyes ,until he ruined it with his attitude . somewhat , I think I have feelings for him ,but he keeps rejecting and jeopardizing my soul .

God he's so hot but I can't take his meanness towards me anymore . My mom pulled over ,and I run to my room ,giving me plentiful time to watch Netflix and dress .

After of what seemed to be two hours , I had totally forgot that the party was starting . I felt like Justin was gonna do it with me or something . But obviously he's a man-whore who screws all the girls in school . I rush to my closet to pick out the perfect outfit .

My stomach was hurting so I threw up . I think Justin got me all in this situation of him liking me or not .

10 minutes pass

Damn the party looked even more packed than before . I push the doorbell ,yet again , Cece welcomes me . I think she got a random period ,she's way nicer than before .

"Hey Cece ." I greet her , receiving a hug and a 'hi , I hope you have fun' from her.

I enter the party . everyone is tipsy ,playing suck and blow ,basically make-out sessions ,make me want to join in . I wonder what it feels like to get drunk, but not to much . I knew that if I drank , I would forget about all the knots about Justin ,release out of my body .

I saw Cameron playing spin the bottle so I decided to join in . I hug him and the game begins . Turns out spin the bottle was a truth or dare , so I just deal with it . it lands on zed ,then the second spin ,lands on me . He releases his question.

"I dare you to kiss Cameron ." he asks and I glance at Cameron and look back .

"Oh hell no , I'm out ."

"What, but it was barely getting good ." zed says .

"I will stay , but ask a different question ." I say .

"Ok ,drink 10 shots in less than a minute ."

They hand me ten shots and I start chugging .
As I chug ,I look at the stopwatch .
55.43 seconds . that was a record to a first Time girl drinking for the first time . a minute passes . my vision starts blurring out and circles pop out as I blink more and more .

Buzz

Oh ,a message from Justin .

Justin :where are you ? 😏

Me: barely going to the party 😂

( she's drunk . She's already at the party )

Justin :well hurry up then 😤

I walk over to the bar to grab some vodka and Smirnoff I drink all of them ,and yet again , my head starts thumping . I decided to walk upstairs but I couldn't . So I decided to not give up .

I fall and stumble as I reach the ends of the stairs . I walk into the room and , oh god

Justin was making out with a girl . I felt a spark of jealousy but something told me if I dated him ,he'd do this shit everyday .

"I thought you were barely coming ."Justin asks .

"Wow , your cheating on me , I see how it is ."

"No , Ariana , your drunk , you don't know what your saying ."

The other woman walks out ,and now there is complete privacy .

"If I was drunk ,I would be sleeping heav- ."

He pulls me into a kiss . I felt a love ,warm ,kind kiss I couldn't explain .I knew I was drunk but I wasn't functioning like I would . His lips , they tasted like strawberries ,and his tattoos were killing that look .

A/N : Killing that look means he's rocking the tattoos .

He rushes out the door and I stay on the floor laying down ,almost sleeping .
My eyes start to close shut ,and I never remembered anything that happened again .

-

I aknow ... I took so long to update .
Sorry hope you guys forgive me .
Just need time to think .✋