9

Mason's POV

Once we were done watching Love Island, me and Olive went to get breakfast. Chilly had almost caught us together, but thankfully it was only Olive in the bed at the time. Thankfully she came up with a good cover up story so he wouldn't suspect everything. I'm pretty sure he believed it, but he kept giving us looks while we were watching love Island. We need to be careful around him so that he wouldn't try and dig into it more.

I have been thinking if we should tell the boys about us because it's getting more and more difficult everyday.

I was eating breakfast when Chilly joined me. he sat down, and made sure no one was with us. He then opened his mouth, but then closed it, and opened it as if he was going to say something, he then just blurted something out, but I couldn't understand it. "sorry, I didn't quite get that" I laughed, but he just glare at me. "I know about you and Olive, so if you hurt her, I will hurt you. Understand?" He snarled at me. I had never heard him speak to me like that, and honestly, it scared me to death. I just nodded, and he nodded back. "good, it was nice talking to you mate, I'll catch you later, alright? I smiled and nodded, and he got up and left.  I wasn't hungry anymore, so I just got up, and went outside for a walk. It was my day of, and Olives too, so after my walk, I went to my room, but she wasn't there, but Dec was. Thankfully Olive had left before Chilly came to give his little talk, so she didn't have to hear it.

"hi Dec" I mumbled, and sat down on my bed and turned the TV on. "Hi mate, how are you"  he piped up excitedly. "Im good, you? I said lazily. "Im good, listen, mate, I've been thinking, what if the whole squad go to the local bar tonight?" He asks, I mean, I won't mind, I can get out for a bit. "you know what Dec, I think that's the best idea you've had this whole time here. I'll text the group chat"

                                                               England Football team group chat

Mason

Oi! We're going to the pub down                                                                                                                                     road, pls come with us, it'll be fun!!

Olive

Ooh, Im so in

Chilly🌶

same!         

                                                                                                                                                                                       Harry.K

                                                                                                       Im staying here, because we were supposed to

Foden              

no we weren't, no one told us we have to stay here.

Walks

lets go to the pool instead

Rock

yeah, I don't feel like having a hangover.

Mason

actually, yeah, let's go to the pool.

Olive

ugh, fine

Chilly🌶

well, clearly no one is going to the pub,                                                                                                                might as well go to the pool.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys!

I am so sorry that I haven't updated. I have been under a lot of stress, because I moved and I have a new school and stuff, and yeah.

-K