5

Olive's POV 

I was getting ready to go to Wembley. it was a few hour drive, so I had to leave a day before the match.i had packed all of my stuff, since I was going to stay there a couple of days there with the boys. Even though I haven't known them for long, they had become my best friends. especially Jack, he was slightly dumb, but otherwise, he was nice and caring.

By the time I was at my car, it was already lunch time, and I was hungry. I would just stop to get something on the way.

***

I had been driving for about an hour when my tummy rumbled so much, that I had to find the first Tescos I found, and get something from there.

I parked my car at Tescos, and got out the car. I walked to the shop, and entered. Thankfully, I knew exactly what I wanted. A baguette with some nice filling, and some sweets, and of course, coffee! I love coffee, and if I don't have coffee during the day, Im a mess.

I got out of the shop, and walked back to my car, and buckled my seatbelt. I started pulling out of the parking lot.

I was finally on the main road, and I had enjoyed my lunch about an hour ago, and I was currently eating my sweets, when a sports car whizzed passed me, and that completely set me off. I honked at him, and carried on with my life.

Jack's POV

I was finally on the motor way, and since the speed limit went higher, I decided, have a little fun, and show off my car. I put my foot onto the peddle, and passed a few cars. Someone even honked at me, so I slowed down slightly.

I had about an hour still to get to London, so I decided to listen to some music. I turned the radio on, and sang along.

Olive's POV

I had been driving on the motor way for an other hour, and I was getting ready to get off on the next ramp.

I got off, and started looking for my hotel I had booked a couple days ago.

***

When I finally got there, I got out, and stretched. It had been a long drive, and I felt like I wanted to just sleep.

I stepped in, and got my key, and thanked the woman at the info. 

when I got to the hotel room, I got ready to bed.

Jack's POV

I arrived at my hotel, and went to the info. I got my key, and headed to my room.

I got in, and got ready for bed, since I had early training tomorrow.

I got comfortable in my bed, and almost fell asleep instantly.

***********************************************************************************************

hello<3

 I don't have words rlly soo...

bye=)