Chapter 2

"Beautiful..." Jae mumbled softly.

"Who?" Taehyung asked without looking at Jaewon

Jaewon snorted softly at Taehyung, his friend was curious but didn't seem to care
about his surroundings.

"So pay attention to the situation around you so you know that there was an angel here.." Jaewon answered originally. Taehyung smiled slightly, he looked at his best friend with a disdainful look.

"You haven't changed at all, Jae..' Taehyung teased, he then corrected his position facing Jaewon after previously he just looked at the window.

"What do you mean, hmm?" Jaewon inquired. His eyes never left Taehyung.

"All the women in this world you say are beautiful. After that you will invite them to meet, you ask for their number, you date, you sleep, then you leave. Just like that, your life cycle continues until you finally die rotting without offspring.." Taehyung scoffed with a face flat. Hearing this, Jaewon almost wanted to hit Taehyung with a spoon if he didn't remember the fact that Taehyung was the boss.

"Yes! Don't correct me, you are the same way, dear Kim Taehyung.." Jaewon said.

"At least I'm not as bad as you, the perverted Park Jaewon .." Taehyung replied with a low chuckle.

"What's the difference? You even take them to your apartment and make love there all night long. I remember that time I caught you having sex with a club prostitute, and... Wow..." Jaewon replied with a made-up expression. Taehyung was silent to hear it, for him serving Jaewon was the same as serving a kindergartner. Jaewon won't budge, just like Jimin, his other best friend. Luckily this place was quiet, and Jaewon spoke quietly, so no one overheard their meaningless chatter.

Not long after, Jisoo came with a tray filled with food and drinks that Jaewon had ordered. Jisoo put the food and drink on the table. Taehyung glanced at Jisoo's face, quite beautiful, Taehyung thought. Taehyung then looked towards the front, more precisely at Jaewon's perverted face who kept looking at Jisoo, not her face, but her body. Jisoo's body that Jaewon looked at.

"The order has arrived, please enjoy, sir.. If you want something, please call later.." Jisoo respectfully friendly, after that she left.

Jaewon still looked at Jisoo's beautiful body wildly, even though the girl had gone behind but Jaewon still looked at her. Really.. Taehyung is really embarrassed now.

Pluck

"Aww-Yay!"

"Eat!"

Taehyung hit Jaewon's head with a spoon, right on his forehead until now Jaewon's
forehead turned red. Taehyung then ate his lunch with a cold expression, at this rate anyone would be silent, including Jaewon whose initial intention was to avenge his boss's actions.

"Yow! Man! You guys have been here long?" someone patted Jaewon's back lightly. Jimin.

"Just half an hour.." Jaewon replied. Jimin and Jhope are also in the same position as Jaewon, the three of them are friends as well as Taehyung's subordinates at Kim Corp. Company. It could be said that the three were Taehyung's accomplices to work on Company matters.

"I want to order food too, I'm hungry.." Jhope said while sitting next to Taehyung. While Jimin sat next to Jaewon.

"Waiter.." Jhope called the waiter. Jisoo who saw it then approached the table.

"What do you want, sir?" said Jisoo friendly with her sweet smile. Jhope didn't immediately answer, he smiled smugly at Jisoo. Likewise Jimin, the flirty man didn't even blink because of Jisoo. The two of them didn't make a sound, they just stared at Jisoo in silence. Jaewon was the same, the man smiled sweetly back at Jisoo. No one made a sound even though Jisoo was ready to write orders on paper. Jisoo is clumsy, sure. What's really wrong with them, Jisoo thought. Taehyung, who was aware of the situation, then cleared his throat while lightly pounding the table. The three of them gasped, so did Jisoo.

"Order your food, sorry she waited too long.." Taehyung said flatly, he went back to eating his food. Jhope and Jimin ordered food, while Jaewon went back to eating. No one dared to argue that Taehyung was like that.

"I want Carbonara and Berry Punch.." said Jhope

"I want Bolognesse and Mango Punch.." Jimin said.

"Okay, the order will be prepared, please wait a moment.." said Jisoo still clumsy. Then she hurriedly left the table.

~to be continued~