Chapter 4

Jisoo cleaned the glass painstakingly, so focused that she didn't realize she was being watched. Who else if not Taehyung? Jimin's suggestion last night he actually did. It's really not difficult for Taehyung to get all the information about Jisoo, even Taehyung already knows all the smallest things in Jisoo's life. Taehyung continued to observe Jisoo from his seat, Jisoo was really a hard worker.

"Waiter .." Taehyung called as soon as he saw Jisoo finished cleaning the glass. Jisoo then approached Taehyung.

"Yes, sir? Can I help you?" said Jisoo friendly. This guest, he's the one who came yesterday with his 3 strange friends. Inner Jisoo. Taehyung told him to sit down.

"Can you sit down for a moment? There's something I want to talk to you about .." Taehyung said slowly. Jisoo was silent for a moment, she then sat awkwardly in the chair in front of Taehyung.

"W-what is it, sir?" asked Jisoo nervously. Taehyung cleared his throat before he started the conversation. He confirmed that this would be long enough.

"Introducing, my name is Kim Taehyung.."

"Oh, l-..."

"Kim Jisoo. I already know..." hearing it, Jisoo gasped. She was surprised, naturally. She felt she didn't know this person, she only met twice, today and yesterday.

"W-what do you need sir to call me?" Jisoo asked quietly, she was nervous again. Fear that something bad will happen.

"Marry me.." to the point. Taehyung spoke matter-of-factly. While Jisoo was still silent digesting Taehyung's words. Jisoo gaped in disbelief.

"W-what do you mean..." just about to say, Jisoo's speech was cut off by Taehyung.

"Marry me, Kim Jisoo.. Not a real marriage but a contract marriage. Just part of the plan, because I have a mission behind this marriage. After I achieved that mission, we divorced .." Taehyung said again, more precisely affirmation. Jisoo gasped, she shook her head quickly.

"No. I don't want to marry you. I don't know who you are, so please don't brag. You'd better find another woman. I have to work. Sorry.." Jisoo just stood up and wanted to leave the table, Taehyung said something to stop her intentions.

"You definitely don't want anything to happen to Kim Seokjin, do you?" Jisoo stood still, seconds later she looked at Taehyung who showed his devil smirk.

"Who are you?! Why are you mentioning my brother's name?!" said Jisoo slightly raising her voice. Luckily the restaurant was quiet, there was only Taehyung customer here, so it didn't matter.

"Just accept my offer if you really love your brother. Just so you know, I don't like rejection. I hope you make wise choices. Answer me..." cold and flat, Jisoo could see Taehyung's sharp eyes flash. The man is handsome, Jisoo admits, but suddenly getting married is not a natural thing.

"You've gone mad!" again, Jisoo raised her voice again in front of Taehyung. The man's response was only his devilish grin.

"You don't want me to drive your brother crazy, do you?" Jisoo squinted her eyes, she stared in surprise at Taehyung who was now taking out his cellphone from his pants pocket. He looked at Jisoo for a moment, then returned his focus to his cellphone.

"Say.. Accept or not?" Taehyung pressed a button on his cellphone screen, like he was about to call someone. Jisoo was still silent refusing to answer. Taehyung is getting annoyed, he hates waiting, he thinks Jisoo is too long-winded.

"You should know, I hate waiting and I hate long-winded people.." Taehyung said for a moment before he put the phone to his ear. Jisoo remained silent watching Taehyung, the girl wanted to know what the man would do.

"Hello Mr. Park, can you fire Kim Seokjin right now?" Jisoo gaped in disbelief at what she saw, her brother was fired for no reason, and Taehyung was the culprit.

"This is Kim Taehyung's orders.." Taehyung said a moment before he hung up the phone. For whatever reason, Jisoo was annoyed to see Taehyung's evil grin appear again. Oh, should Jisoo throw the tea cup in front of her in Taehyung's face? For that demon's face to crumble, crumble with his evil grin.

"Yakk!! What are you doing!! How evil!!" Jisoo did not accept, Taehyung's treatment had crossed the line. Taehyung stood up from his seat.

"That's the risk because you dare to refuse my offer. Now just wait for time your brother will go crazy over time, and you will be kicked out of the house because you can't pay the rent.." hearing that, Jisoo's eyes were already watering. This man is so bad. A single tear rolled down Jisoo's cheek. Taehyung backed away from the table, he wanted to hurry away. Taehyung realized he was wasting his time here. It turned out that his suspicions were correct, even though she was threatened, Jisoo still didn't want to marry him. He walked past Jisoo but stopped when their eyes met, they were only a meter apart now.

"Those tears won't make things go back to the way they were unless you-." Taehyung had not finished speaking, Jisoo had cut him off.

"I accept!" although surprised, but the devil's grin returned as soon as Jisoo said it. Jisoo closed her eyes slowly making more tears come out. She looked back at Taehyung expectantly.

"I want to marry you.. But please don't fire my brother.." Taehyung smiled triumphantly."Finally"

to be continued