Introduction

Ever since I join this crazy tournament from Shang Tsung's death island, my goal was to prove the world and my loyal fans that I didn't need any stunts or special effects or wires to do my thing, because I'm already one, and  I'm the best martial artist Hollywood international star: Johhny Cage. 

    While my other fellow fighters and wannabes were minding their own business; like intense rivalry between two fire and ice ninjas,  a crazy old and powerful wizard who has lived for 500 years who was our host for this tournament, chicks with leotards who were slaves to this so called ' Emperor ' who never showed up , but I didn't care much, until I made friends and trusty allies to win this thing and save Earthrealm, and I already got my eyes on this strong, independent, beautiful and badass blonde: Sonya Blade. 

 Many years have passed by, and I would say things were going very smoothly. When I say smooth, I say I won over Sonya's heart, even things got bumpy along the way; she rejected me a lot, denying that we're in love, and even punched me in the balls twice, but it was all worth it, because in the end, Rai-dude was right all along, we were meant to be because it's our destiny too, we shared the same fate. 

 But, our fairytale ending has led us to a sad and heart-broken one when Sonya showed that she actually cared about her work than our family, so I decided to call for a divorce, which seemed fine to her but not for me, even our daughter didn't have a clue of what the hell what happened or where her mom went, I honestly wanted Cassie to forget about her mother, but a small part of me sees that our kid was following her mommy's footsteps until to this day, I gotta admit, I'm really proud of her as a parent, and so does Sonya.