3.

Johnny's still in surprise to see his ex visiting him after weeks in bed, in fact, he's been waitning to see her one more time before he could go off and continue his duties as the protector of Earthrealm or perhaps search for any possible opportunities in Hollywood to become an actor once again. But who knows? Maybe he might stay here in the Special Forces until retirement, returning to his old penthouse by the beach with the most beautiful view in the country, firing up the barbeque with mini umbrellas on drinks with his Sonya and Cassie, and his friends too. 

 But Sonya, starting a new life all over, is it possible? For her, it takes time for her to think and reconsider if she wants to, as for Cage, it might be impossible and thinks it's time to move on. 

  Sonya was deep in thought while she was still laying in her ex husbands arms, while Johnny's stroking her long blond yellow braid of hers, gently sniffing on the top of her head, he missed her scent, her warmth and cuddling with her as well. Eventually, Sonya was snapped back to reality and her cheeks were blushing in deep red, she looked up to Johnny and Johnny looked back at her before Sonya pulled away from his hugs, she got on top of him carefully and slowly leaned forward to kiss him with love and passion, showing how much deep inside of her really cared for him. 

 Johnny slithered his strong pair of hands to grab the General's beautiful shaped hips while his lips were kissing back with hers, he let out a soft moan when Sonya slipped in her tongue inside his mouth, making the kiss sloppier and hotter. Johnny was out of breath after a few minutes of making out, he was breathing heavily as his face was heating up " W..wow.. that was intense. I.. I never thought you would could kiss like that, Sonya. Is everything okay?" he asked, and Sonya nodded " I just needed to stop you from whatever you're doing Cage, that's all." she replied with a soft smirk spreading across her face " I'm not here for office romance, I only came here to check if you're ready to get back on duty. Well.. if you wish you continue serving Special Forces or start filling your resignation letter and move on with your life as you wish. " she stroked his bandaged face while looking into his eyes.

   Admit it, you missed me General. " he started to speak after listening to her words, he really misses her voice even she was serious and tough during most of the times " The doc says I should be ready to get up and get back in action in two weeks time. The reason it took my face to recover for so long was because of the burns and the bites that the amulet and the toxic that those assholes did to torture me.. " he suddenly shuddered from the thought, remembering how painful and disgusting it was throughout the flesh of his body " I've never felt so helpless before in my life, well, it has been a long time since I've gone through that..." he sighed heavily, rubbing his bandaged arms gently while looking at the bed and not making eye contact with Sonya. 

   Sonya held his hands with care, not saying anything but her look tells it all, letting Johnny know that she's never gonna give him up again which made Johnny looking back at her, smiling a little.