Bird's Nest~♡

🌻

I was just wandering around, looking for a place, a shelter. A shelter which could embrace me in its warmth. A shelter which could protect me from the whirlwinds of life. A shelter where I can be without any fear or pain.

One bright sunny day, I was on the search for some grass. Grass which could be my home.
While flying aimlessly, I found some dry grass. Grass covered with pain and sorrow. That Withered grass, which wanted itself to get decayed.

While the green grass, swaying in the fields and lawns spreads coolness around and eyes found them pleasing, on the other hand, the dry, abandoned grass, which was also once the part of the green fields but now it is lying on the ground, being the part of those group of yellow-orange dry grass. whom everyone considered useless, but I found my ray of hope in it. As it is said- Nature has kept no-one unworthy...

No matter how much cool the green, fresh grass keeps the environment but birds like me, found those dried grass as rudiments for their nest. A nest, which becomes a home!

The grass was feeling so inhibited that it lost all its hopes. Hopes of being someone's nest? It was never its thought. But I wanted to share its pain with me, I wanted to give it, what it deserved. That grass deserves to be My Nest!

By little efforts we started our groundwork for my home. I removed every bit of hesistance from the mind of that grass. And for the grass, it was like a dream come true. A hope could be seen in the sky. Someone came flying to it and changed its destiny! Where it was lying in the dirt and stones, someone took it away and adorned it to be someone's Shelter.

And to my own surprise, unknowingly as to how I made it into a pretty nest! Eventually the grass got its worthy posture, how it was meant to be... A Nest , nest made by me, my nest, this bird's nest~

🍂

[This was a metaphorical description of my short story.
Paakhi means Bird
Nikunj means Nest.]

Dedicated to my bitch, my constant, the Paakhi of my Life. blissvibess

Lota of love to you Ms.Joshi!♡
Thank you for this wonderful metaphorical description idea.

And here we put a end to this short story.
Hope you enjoyed reading it..

With love,
AeZindagi❤