Chapter 10 part 2

~Recap~

"Do you find any information you got out of him while he talked to you after his meal? he asked.

"No, unfortunately. I would have to try to invade his mind and look through his memories If this keeps up" I said to my brother as I crossed my arms and was thinking. 

-Back to the story-

-Akreus pov-

"Sometimes I can't even trust my daughters to do tasks that are needed to be done and moving onto the next task.. tch.. how annoying I guess I better send 'him' instead and test how this Rae girl on how well she survives. Being overpowered can have its cons as well" I thought to myself as I sat on my throne thinking because for an odd reason the other plans that I have sent out have been temporarily stopped so whatever is happening needs to be stopped. I can't get anywhere with my plans unless I test another strength and wits. "Malvur!" I said out loud and before I appeared a demon lord bowed his head to me.

(This is what Malvur looks like)

"You called for me sir?" Malvur said

"Yes, I have. I can't even trust my daughters on capturing or figuring out what that Rae girl might do. So I want you to go out there and test out how Rae is and how powerful she has become. I want results and failure results in death. Do you understand?" I said to him to which the demon lord had nodded only in silence before responding "As you wish sir, I will bring back results as soon as possible" Malvur said as he then disappears to go do this task he was given.

I rose from my throne and headed out to get my mind off of things I do not wish to keep on stressing myself beyond my limits and that will result in bad things and I already have enough problems. "Being a ruler can be a very headache job" I said to myself. I then noticed Odite had appeared before me and bowed his head before looking back at me " Your grace! I found out what has been going on with the plans that have been temporarily stopped."

"You have? Well! Do tell me." I said. Finally, some answers will shed some light.

"This involves both James and Rae's parents they are being the ones that are causing the problems for us." Odite said, " Being famous for who they are it would even seem that not even their children don't even know what their parents are doing. They are getting weaker as time passes on but still held high strengths if worked together. I propose we focus on the resources we have to eliminate those two. If we can do that not only we can have the plans that have been temporarily stopped be resumed but both the siblings will be grieving for their parents and once that has happened we can finally kill off James and that will make that Rae girl is in more grief since not only she lost her entire family she will go on a rampage and destroy the mortal realm for us."

"A solid plan Odite and I will praise you that but hear these words. Never underestimate our enemy. Who knows what she will do. We must always have backup plans for our backup plans. That's what the former king before me had never understood. He underestimated the enemy and that cost him his very own life. This is why I keep every demon every nightmare of every kind in check on what they are supposed to go and to never underestimate something. Always gather information and use that information to your advantage." I said to him.

"I will remember such words, your grace! And thank you for hearing my plan!" Odite said pleased. He was then later dismissed and I was left thinking while looking out. "This time this will succeed." I mind linked to Malvur that there is a change of plans. Targeting the parents is now the painful task before killing James soon after the funeral ceremony.

-Rae's pov-

For some odd reason, I can't shake this feeling that something wrong will happen. And my sense is telling me to be on guard for whatever worst scenario there is to come. I already invaded Myles's mind to get information from them instead and it took some time upon looking through and giving it to James. I was walking to my room before I stopped and looked out the window of the house I was still currently at. "Peaceful days like these are truly are the best... but even the rainy storms are soon going to come and rain down.

Just then I hear running coming towards me and I see it was James. He looked like he was out of breath. " Sister! We got a problem!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there everyone Im so sorry this one took longer! Been a busy bee and forgot to even update a new chapter. Also a heads up this book might get discontinued. But I thank you all for reading this and hope you all have a nice day or night and I will see you all later on the next chapter if there is one.