chapter 5 part 3

Last time...

Rae managed to lose the girls as she ran into an alley which was across from the Cafe from where her brother said he was. She waited a few minutes just in case if any girls come back. After waiting for about 5 minutes, Rae walked out of the alley and quickly towards the cafe, she opens the door hearing the jingle of the bell. She saw James at the corner and quickly walked over to him. "Sorry I couldn't come sooner, little bro." "It's fine," James said trying to talk differently. "Why are you trying to talk differently," Rae asked him. He whispered to her " My middle school bullies are here, yes I know we're all grown up and all, but they are also part of the dudes after me" .....

"Well this can't get any worst as it is
.... Right?"

Back to the story.....

"Look just don't keep looking at them, you'll just draw the attention over here," whispered Rae. James nodded. When the two finally got their drinks and try to act casual, while James bullies were still in the cafe. When James notices that the bully with the eye patch takes his phone out, dials what random number on it and holds it up to his ear.

"We better go now" Rae whispered. "But they will notice" James whispered back.

Rae secretly opens a small portal underneath the table. And out came a backpack filled with clothes. She closes the portal. "Bro, get this bag, wear the clothes in the bathroom, and I'll try to make sure they don't go in the bathroom."

James hesitated for a moment but nodded. He reaches for the bag under the table and got up. Rae gets up as well.

James quickly went into the bathroom and Rae did her part.

Meanwhile.....

-unknown skater girl with silver hair girl-

"Are you sure they went that way?" The skater girl asks.

"In that cafe, so we better not let them escape," said the silver hair girl