Chatper 2: what's happening.....

Its been like over a month that me and Eren stated dating.

It was nice. Me and Eren always hung out since I always experiment on him. It was pretty much an excuse. I don't think that Levi liked the fact that me and Eren were dating but we didn't care.

We were outside the walls. This mission was scouting the outside to see the number of titans. Of course we had to keep Eren safe so I was put in Levi's new squad I was placed in front with Levi. "We will go two ways. Sasha. Connie. Jean. Mikasa. Armin. And Eren go to the right with me. Historia. Ymir. Reiner. Bertlot. Marco. And Hange go to the left! Alright! All we are doing is killing as much titans as we can. The numbers are too high and this will make the number of titans less the next time this shit.heads decide to break into the walls. ALRIGHT! LETS GO!". Levi shouted. We all split ways. Erwnin came from some where and went with Levi. I was responsible for these new soldiers.

Five hours later we all killed a lot of titans. We were all tired and hungry. I hope Eren is OK and nothing has happened to him. I trusted Mikasa so I wasn't that worried but I was worried. We all hung out in the trees. We all rested. "Hey. So when are we going back home? I'm really thirsty Squad Leader". Ymir said as I looked down at 5-10 meter titans that were trying to get to us. " When I see Captain Levi and Commander Erwin then we can leave. But for now we have to wait". I looked up to see that everyone was a looking at me. "There must be a lot of titans if they're gone for this long. I hope we're not out here all night. It wouldn't be bad because titans can't move that much during the night so Even if we are suck here we could get away since the titans would be slow" Marco said as he was sitting down. Everyone then sat down. Ymir and Historia leaning on each other and the same for Reiner and Bertlot. I looked back down at the titans who were slowing down. One by one the titans were leaving us alone. Soon there was so more titans trying to get to us. I looked around to see no titans anywhere. "Hey. Squad Leader? You should sit down and rest. Maybe see like everyone else is". Marco said in a tired voice. I looked at him. " I'm good. I'm just waiting for Eren and the rest to come get us. I'm worried". Marco signed. "Is it true that you and Eren are dating?". Marco asked as I got really tired to keep standing up. I sat down and signed. " Yeah. Did Jean tell you?". Marco smiled. "Yeah. You wanna know something?" He smirked. I looked at Marco. "What is it?". Marco giggled. " Me and Jean are dating. So you know our secret. Jean didn't want anyone to know about me and him but you can tease him about us". I laughed. "Oh Marco. Haha! I promise I won't tease Jean THAT much about you guys" I winked. We both signed.

"Are we going to be here all night?" Marco asked as I layed down. "I haven't seen anything from them for hours. So I guess we'll just have to have a sleepover with the trees". Marco smiled. "OK. As long as none dies while we sleep. Goodnight Squad Leader" Marco layed down and fell asleep. I just layed there. I stared up at at the leaves and some of the sky. I was worried that if I slept Levi wouldn't be able to find us. But I ended up sleeping. I was up early that morning to see if Levi was coming. No signs of him yet. That was weird. Everyone was still sleeping. I stood there just watching for Levi and everyone else to come for us. I couldn't stop thinking about Eren. I hope he's OK and mikasa and Armin are taking care of Eren. I missed him. "Mmmm.....good morning Squad Leader". Marco said. I looked back to see everyone waking up. I smiled. "Good morning everyone". They stood up and stracted. " Any sign of them?" Historia asked. I looked back at the forest. "Nothing. I got up early this morning just to watch. But nothing. Something must be wrong. They should have been here yesterday. We should have already been at home by now." Some of them yawned. "We should go before titans come and find us. We need to go home and wait for everyone else. They'll come. I know. They are strong people and they mad sit this far". Marco said. I signed. " Your right Marco. OK everyone! Listen. We are going to go back without Captain Levi and Commander Erwin. We can no longer stay here without any food or water. Plus its dangerous already being out here. So let's go before the titans come .when the titans come its too late to leave safe". Everyone nodded.

We rode out of the forest and back home. None was there. I waited along with Marco at the stables. We were both worried. Sasha brought us food but it was really hard to eat while worrying for everyone to come back. We waited all day for them but nothing. I just wanted to cry. It was night. Me and Marco still stayed at the stables waiting for them. We had a lamp between us. We were hungry and tired but we had to wait and see if they would come back tonight. What was happening to them? What was happening when they were killing titans. What was happening to them right now. But with all the luck in the world they all came back. Me and Marco stood up and rusted over to our loves. I hugged Eren as he was still on his horse. I just hugged him not caring if he was tired and hungry or anything. I was just happy that Eren was alright. I felt happy that nothing happened to Eren. I finally ate not having anything to eat for a day and a half. Eren told em what happened. There was so many titans thatcwouldnt leave them alone that they had to wait for the night to come so they could leave. I was glad that none was hurt. Me and Eren cuddled all night. I never wanted to let him go. I felt happy with Eren.

Sorry it took so long for me to update. I didn't have and ideas on what to do for this chapter. But I hoped you liked it! :3 hopefully next chapter will come soon