[1] ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙨♡ (Iruma Miu☻)

tw: eating disorders and negative body image

-

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕟, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕪

: ̗̀➛ Iruma Miu woke up in a classroom. A locker, she realized. On the floor next to her was a tablet looking item, saying 'Monopad' as soon as you turn it on. She looked over the map a bit, before shoving it into her skirt pockets. Almost immediately, she stormed out, realizing she probably got kidnapped.

'I mean, of course *I* could get fuckin' kidnapped! I'm the gorgeous girl genius herself- brains AND beauty! Not too convenient now, I guess.'

The most logical thing to do was to find something to destress, right?

𓆩♡𓆪

𝕀 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕘𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖

: ̗̀➛ The inventor spent most of her time in her lab- there was nothing else for her to do. When she met K1-B0, or, 'Kiibo,' as they like to be called, she knew they would have to stick around for a while.

They were good company, and she could talk to them a lot, since he was really, in the nicest way possible, stupid.

Kiibo and Gokuhara, the both of them. They would listen to anything she said, and she loved it. Gokuhara looked a bit intimidating, but everyone quickly realized he was a big fucking teddy-bear.

𓆩♡𓆪

𝕄𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨, 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

: ̗̀➛ Iruma's never been one to be self conscience about herself or her body, so she would always face the world with a confident smile, despite her imperfections. Her many, many, imperfections. That's a lie though.

She's always cared about her image.

Too fat, too stupid, too ugly, too loud, too annoying-

There were endless flaws. She ignores it. She's too busy changing the world to care, after all.

𓆩♡𓆪

𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤?

: ̗̀➛ She didn't mind insults though, she actually preferred them, it told her what to improve. People assumed that she was an overconfident whore all the time, and she kind of was, but she knows it's not fair.

She was thrown into a coma and she knows something must have happened while she was out! When she woke up, it was instant. The ideas, the knowledge, the creativity, it wasn't natural.

But she was special.

And she had to change the world.

..And nothing can stop her.

𓆩♡𓆪

𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕘𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕦𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖

: ̗̀➛ ..There she was, her finger down her throat, head above the toilet. She was in the bathroom on the first floor, not the one in her dorm. It was risky, of course, anyone could find her. But the only person out in the hallway would probably be Toujo or Ouma, but.. Well, she was executed, wasn't she?

What are the chances someone hears her, right?

Of course, the school wasn't that big, and she had some pretty shitty luck.

"Iruma~chan!~ Are you there? Nishishi.. Just kidding! I know that's you! Everyone else is in the dining hall, ya dumb whore," despite the teasing, Iruma could tell he sounded a little worried. Maybe that was just her hoping though.

She waited a couple minutes before spitting into the toilet again, flushing it and walking out, expecting the boy to have left.

He did not leave.

He simply stood there for a second, before grabbing her arm and dragging her to her research lab, despite her obvious objection.

She went speechless as the little leader handed her some detailed fucking blueprints, "Think you can make those for me, pig~chan?"

𓆩♡𓆪

𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕓𝕚 𝕥𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕪, 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖

: ̗̀➛ She had an entire plan to get out, but.. She had to mentally prepare herself for this. She had to sacrifice the rest of them- all eight of them, to get out.

The world wouldn't be able to survive without her, right? Right? She was worth it, she told herself. She had to get rid of everyone else before they could get rid of her. The abortion (Ouma) was the biggest threat, followed by the Emo Bitch (Saihara) and then Killer Whore (Harukawa).

Her plan was foolproof. It would be easy, wouldn't it?

She talked to her future-victim, making sure he made it to the roof. She did.. everything that she had to do. But.. she realized he knew what she was doing. He's planning something, I fucking know it!

𓆩♡𓆪

𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕓𝕦𝕥, 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙, 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕪, "ℍ𝕖𝕪, 𝕙𝕖𝕪"

: ̗̀➛ She quickly ran to the rooftop, and locked the door behind her. She hesitantly walked closer to the boy, who had a smug look. She almost didn't notice him looking behind her, Almost.

"Huh. Momo~chan isn't here," Ouma looked like he was imitating a pose that Shirogane often does- putting his finger up to his chin and looking lost in thought.

Iruma sighed, knowing that he knew what she did, "Y-Yeah.. I.. I guess not." She took a step closer to him, and he took another step back in response.

"Well, I suppoooose this is fine too. What does piggy~chan want? Is she here to kill me?~" She took another step, he backed up.

Staying silent, she quickly spun around and saw Gokuhara. Quickly grabbing the phone and shouting the entomologist's name, she grabbed Ouma before he could run too far.

"..Huh. I wasn't expecting you to try killing me, you little fucker.." She savored the look of fear in his chibi face before quickly swinging the hammer down.