Visiting the school ( Prologue )

Another day. This isn't a normal day for me. Today was special. My big brother informed me that I'll attending Ouran Academy. Its a prestigious school though but still I'm happy that I'll be attending that school.

I'm neither rich nor poor. I lived alone by myself. I took my daily routines inside the the house. I just smiled.

" Imouto-chan, Good morning. Are you ready?"

" Yes, oniisan. By the way, are we going to the school?"

"Yep!"

That's my big brother. I just follow what he said to me. Good thing that he is one of the teacher at the school. We are inside of his car. I just keep in staring the car's window until we arrived.

The school. I just watched them talking to one another. The chairman and my big brother. Its kind of bored so I asked permission to explore the school and he nodded.

I keep wondering around until I found something.

An empty Music Room no.3

I opened the door the who welcomed me s the swirling rose petals. 7 Handsome guys. Handsome guys?! Into the music room?
Seriously?! I must get out of here this instant! Wait make it 6 not 7 because I saw a girl cross dressed as a boy.

"Hello there princess. Are you lost?"

I stood there frozen. This guy has blonde hair with violet eyes.

"N-no I'm not Mister. By any chances what club is this?" I said.

"Well its a host club you see." The orange headed twins answered.

" Then who are you miss?" That is the girl cross dressed as a boy. She slightly punched the twins making me to laugh softly. I stopped laughing.

"My apologies. My name is ---"

Before I could spoke I heard my big brother called me .

"I'm so sorry but I must get going. Don't worry will meet again. I'm attending here" I bowed a then runs towards the door.

This is the most majestic day. I'll visit them. I smiled before I spoken about what happens today.

"Why so happy? Imouto-chan!" He asked me nicely.

"I had made new acquaintance today with a club." I said.

We arrived to my humble abode. My big brother said that tomorrow will be the school started. Now, I wanted to keep myself ready.

A NEW DAY AWAITS ME.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How's that guys? Is this good? Please comment if you did like or not. No forcing needed. Sorry but this so short don't worry dudes~ the heroine will gain some powers I'll update thrice a week.

I don't own OHSHC they belong to Bisco Hatori.

Bye~ MaiaBonaDea runs away ^3^