✧༺Rules༻✧

I'm going to be honest right off the bat, I'm a picky person when it comes to roleplay so I'm sorry if I don't accept your character or if I stop roleplaying with you after awhile. I'm not doing it to be rude it just got boring to me, that or I just stopped roleplaying in general because I have moments where I don't want to roleplay. On that note, please read the rules!

My symbols
Must Reads: ✧༺(title)༻✧
Original Story Scenarios: ➷(title)➹

AU Story Scenarios: ♠︎(title)♠︎

~~~~~~~~~~

1. Don't make your character too over powered, everyone has weaknesses and flaws.

2. You can have more than one character but my limit is four. You have to keep up with all your characters as well, meaning don't just drop a character without telling me because I will bring them up in rp

3. Third person POV with at minimum 3 sentences. I can't stress this enough but if you don't put detail in your response then I won't know how to reply.
Example of what NOT to do:
She looks at him and smiled. "Thank you, this meant a lot to me."

Example of what to do:
She turns her gaze at the male as she brushed the loose strands of her hair behind her ear. Her cheeks having a fate shade of red on them as a smile grew on her lips. "Thank you, this meant a lot to me."

4. Before you ask to start roleplaying on a chapter please ask "May I?" or "Can I?" With the number of the scenario you want to do because it'll be easier on me.

5. Don't start roleplaying if I didn't accept your form. Please it gets really irritating.

6. Don't go into other people's roleplays if I haven't responded to you. Like I said that the beginning the roleplay got boring for me or I stopped roleplaying for a big. Sometimes I want to just rp with a few selected people, it depends.

7. I have different characters that I won't use all the time, I'll tell you before I start roleplaying on which one I will mostly use.

8. Hate the character not the roleplayer. I haven't ran into this issue yet but I just want to be very cautious.

9. If I don't reply to you in a day then you can tag me. If I don't reply in 3 days then I'm probably not in the mood to roleplay anymore or I only want to roleplay with a few people.

10. Play my crush and I'll play yours. On this note, I won't have your crush fall for you right off the bat, it will take some time. So please be patient

11. If you have any suggestions on scenarios you want to do then tell me! I don't mind where you tell me, if it's here, my board, or pms. I'll take any suggestions into consideration!

12. Have fun!