T W O

Immediately turning off her alarm, Y/n stepped out of bed straight into the shower to get ready for her day. She knew she had to improve her skills significantly before she left the headquarters. Continuously beating the life out of the punching bag didn't let her stop in tiredness. She was burning with anger but needed to stay focused in order to get revenge. Hours had passed and y/n's hands were a vivid red when she took off her gloves.

"Look who we have here."

Y/n already knew who it was so she couldn't be bothered to turn around and see his pathetic face.

"Ohhhh, so you're going to blank me now." Seon laughed "Well just know, baby, that you'll never get rid of me. I'll always find a way to get to you. I already know you're leaving in two days." He walked closer to her.

Y/n's eyes opened wide but she turned around once again giving a blank expression.

"How do you know?" Y/n interrogated

"I have my ways," he inched closer to her face "Just know that you can't hide anything from me. After all you are mine."

"No, I'm not. I don't belong to anyone."
Y/n sternly said before she nearly blew his head off.

"Oh honey, you need to get over Jeno. He was a nothing anyways. I'm so much better than him at everything and I won't play you like he did."

His sentence threw Y/n off the ledge as she couldn't stand him anymore. Without thinking, she swung at his face. Falling on the floor, with blood trickling down his face, he let out a psychotic laugh. Jumping over him, she didn't hesitate to throw punches in his face until his face was close to unrecognisable. Now this isn't the first time Y/n has done this to Seon but he still wouldn't stop his tricks. Y/n's mind was just blank, completely forgetting what Seon had said just then but she continued hitting him.

"You know nothing about Jeno, so don't fucking speak of him." Y/n screamed.

The doors to the gym had opened up and Mingyu came sprinting in. Ripping Y/n off from Seon, he tried to drag her out of the door but she was resisting as much as she could.

"Don't you ever speak of Jeno. Your mouth is too filthy to be even saying his name. I hope you rot to death when I'm gone." Y/n said emphasising every single word she said.

She forced Mingyu's hands off her arms and walked off with thoughts still running in her mind. Mingyu looked back at Seon, feeling discomfort seeing his bloody face still laughing.

"Aren't you going to help me?" Seon asked whilst smiling, trying to wipe the blood of his face at the same time.

"Fuck off." Mingyu said then ran off to try and find Y/n so she could calm down.

Quickly running through the corridors, he noticed Y/n going to Jungkook's office. Stomping every time, she put her foot down.

As she got closer to the door, Mingyu tensed as he knew that his boss wasn't in a good mood today.

"Y/n, psst, Y/n!" He tried to shout but in a whisper.

Y/n totally blanked him and barged through the doors. Mingyu cringed at the fact that Jungkook might get Y/n even more angry but, he just decided to go back to the training base because he didn't want to get involved in their ruckus.

"What do you want Y/n?" Jungkook asked slightly annoyed.

"I'm leaving tonight." She expressed.

"And why is that? Y/n I need you to train for 2 more days before you can go." He questioned.

"Because you won't kick that pervert out of our gang and I tracked Enhypen and they're going to the carnival tonight. I can start my mission. And don't you ever underestimate me because if you haven't kicked Seon out by the time I come back, I will actually kill him and his dad for whatever reason you decided to keep him in the gang."