S I X T E E N

Hearing the bell ring, everyone packed their bags and left the classroom's door. Y/n was frustrated. She knew Seon was trying to edge all the group to find out about her true self. So Y/n knew that she now has to hurry up finding the truth before Seon ruins her plan.

"Y/n.. Y/n, are you alright?" Sunghoon leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"Me? Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment but she masked her emotions with a sleepy look.

"Let's wait for the others outside then."

"Sunoo's just gone to talk to his club members so it shouldn't take too long. Let's wait here." Heeseung stated. Ever since he confronted Y/n, there's been lingering tension between the two. If she could, she'd so just go and slit his throat because that's what she'd do to anyone that annoyed her.

An unfamiliar face had popped up to next to Y/n and the rest of the group. His foreign features fit perfectly on his face alongside his longer hair which was somewhat curly. Having a big grin on his face, he adjusted the strap of his bag which was hanging off one shoulder.

"Hi, you're Y/n, right?"

"Yeah, and you are?"

"Huening Kai. But everyone calls me Huening. "

"Nice to meet you Huening." Y/n smiled at him as he slightly bowed.

"Nice to meet you too. I saw you've been hanging out with Enhypen."

Y/n didn't know what to say. How did he know the 'group' name. So instead she just gave the boys a look so they could step in.

"Y/n, he knows we're a mafia group." Jake whispered as Y/n's mouth turned into an 'O' as she fully turned herself to look at the boy.

"Yeah, you can chill Y/n, I already know who they all are." Huening laughed loudly. "And you know what,"

Y/n gave him a wary look as she embraced herself for whatever he was going to say.

"He's actually is a mafia group as well." Jay spoiled to Y/n as she gave Kai a surprised look.

"Hey, I was going to tell her." Huening sulked.

"Too bad." Jay shrugged and snickered.

"We're in an alliances with each other but we didn't have the time to introduce you to them." Jungwon explained.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for the rest of my group. They should be here soon."

Y/n was baffled, she had never heard of this Huening Kai before.

"So what's your group name then?" She asked him.

"TXT or Tomorrow X Together if you want it to be official." He told her.

"None of these guys have ever spoke about you so I had no idea who you were." Y/n spoke.

"Damn guys, y'all really be hurting my feelings." He dramatically held his chest as he hit Jake on his shoulder.

"We just didn't get the chance hyung because we've literally been trying to save ourselves." Said Ni-ki.

"Oh there's the others." Sunghoon waved at a groups of boys, out of which Y/n could only recognise Sunoo.

"AYO wassup?" One guy with chestnut hair energetically waved at them all as the rest followed.

"Stop being so loud all time geez you're making my head hurt." Y/n could see that all these unfamiliar boys were tall but the one that spoke was even taller.