New girl

Today is the day. I've been training for years with my friend Becky and Seth for the past 5 years and I was in Indy wrestling for 3 years. I couldn't wait for my first match against Naomi. I've met Naomi before and she's chill. I didn't like her buddy Sasha though. (Sasha is a heel at this point) I got my gear and got ready.

Gear:

Make up if you want it

I Naomi went out first I don't know how she does that split and the end

I Naomi went out first I don't know how she does that split and the end. Then my theme hit. My theme is Sandpaper by Fozzy (or whatever you want) . I heard more people that I thought cheering. I guess some people actually new who I was which was actually really cool.

*Ding ding ding* The match started a Naomi instantly hit me with a super kick and tried to pin. Obviously that did keep me down she only had me down for half a second. She stomped on my stomach repeatedly but I still managed to get up. She tried to super kick me again but this time I caught her foot and hit her with a close line. We fought for a little while longer she kick me so hard in the knee I knew I couldn't do my top rope finisher. Eventually she was on the ground. She slowly got up in the corner and got hit with a different one of my finishers I called final strike (it's basically a clamor aka Drew McIntyre's finisher) then 1, 2, 3, I won. I couldn't believe it. The crowd went crazy. They loved me I went up the ramp then before some guys them started to play

A-town down

It was some guy I didn't recognize he walked up to me and stared at me. Then took out his phone and took a selfie with me and just keep waking to the ring. I was confused but just went to the back. Naomi was back there and gave me a hug "You where amazing out there Y/n" she said. "Thanks Naomi. By the way who was that guy who came out after us." I asked "Oh he's a newer guy from NXT. His name is Austin Theory but I've never talked to him. Why?" " He just came up to me and took a selfie with me." "Yeah he dose that. Anyway I have to go annoy Jimmy before his match" "Ok see ya"

I walked back to my locker room and got changed into my normal clothes it was now 10 so I decided I would leave sense I had nothing else to do to night. But when I left my room I got from behind by 2 people. I didn't know them but one had black and red hair and the other had blonde hair and a weird mask. They teamed up and beat the shit out of me. They went for the knee that was already in pair from early. Then I her some man's voice."Hey back off!" Both girls ran off. The guy helped me up. It's was the Austin Theory guy from early.

"Are you ok" . He asked me sounding concerned. "Not really my knee is in severe pain." I tried to stand on it but I couldn't. "It looks broken" he said "Let me take you to the hospital." He carefully picked me up and carried me to his car. We drove to the ER and they took me in for an x-ray. Turned out Austin was right it was broken and it would take a month to heel.

After they got my knee in a knee brace they told me to go home and rest. Austin took me home. He helped me on to my couch and said "Is it ok if I stay the night. I want to make sure you will be ok." I told him it would be ok. He smiled and turned on Avengers end game and we both fell asleep.

A/n: thanks for the wait this was really fun to write and I can't wait to continue it see y'all later <3