III

Once they were finished with dinner, Frankenstein prepared to set off. "You can stay longer if you want, unless you have to get back to finding the Noblesse." Tao offered before Frankenstein left. "I am terribly sorry, but hope you understand. I'll try visiting once and a while, I mean, you are living in my house and run my school." He answered apologetically, Tao lowered his head, his expression saddening. "Oh, okay then, we understand." He said before letting Frankenstein leave

"Wait, sir!" Tesamu called, Frankenstein was stopped once again. "What, this is starting to get annoying." He sighed. Tesamu got on his knees and put a hand over his heart. "I shall help you find the Noblesse! I am your assistant, after all, and also believe fate has brought me to you at this time to help you with your search!" He vowed. Tesamu silently prayed hopefully for a 'yes' in the scilence that was brought up after his statement.

Tesamu was surprised to also see Adamaris and Tao, who was quickly joines by his friends, all on their knees as well. "Please let us help sir, the quicker we find the Noblesse the sooner we can go back to being a family." M-21 begged. According to Frankenstein the man had known him and the Noblesse much longer than the other two.

Frankenstein looked unmovingly. "It took master over eight hundred years to wake up, and now he is even more weak. Even with your extended lifespan you would be helping me look for him the rest of your life. I suggest you forget about me and continue tending the school." Then he looked to Tesamu and Adamaris. "I do say it is very upsetting to find your master just for him to leave you once more. As for the Noble, they must make their presence known to the Noble Lord in order to join us. Until now I had always thought the Occultus family was one of the traitors, it is best for clear that up with your Lord." Frankenstein compromised. Adamaris nodded and stood up. "Well then I suppose we should head for Lukedonia." Frankenstein said as he gave a helping hand for Tesamu to grab.

Tesamu smiled and grabbed his mentor's hand before standing up. "Thank you sir!" He eagerly looked back to his Noble friend, who was not as enthusiastic as him. Tesamu also took note of the three men with mixed reactions. M-21 looked away while Tao looked at Frankenstein in utter shock and desperation, and Takeo tried to comfort his friends but he was also too emotional to give words of encouragement. Tesamu felt guilty for being able to go while the three men had to be left behind.

"Well, thanks for the meal! It's also nice to know that he has has other people to keep him from going too mad." Tesamu smiled and waved an awkward goodbye before rushing after Frankenstein and Adamaris.

"Safe travels Boss, and to you two as well!" Takeo wished as a goodbye, holding back any bitterness he had of being rejected. Frankenstein nodded, but didn't look back as he walked out.

---

"Please slow down sir, I just ate and my food still needs to settle in my stomach before I race you." Tesamu whined when his mentor finally stopped. He looked back to make sure Adamaris was behind him, but they were never one to fall short, so it was not much of a worry.

"I probably shouldn't have returned, don't you agree Tesamu, Occultus?" Frankenstein asked. He turned to his two new comrades for advice to ease his frustration. "I mean, you two probably know what it's like to leave a life, right? The hassle of faking your death, only to find out those bloody bitches were only in it for the money, getting a new identity, having to manage through man's darkest times, it gets tiring you know?"

While Tesamu and Adamaris could agree, they both felt an extra weight of despair to his words. "I do suppose living for so long is troubling, but we have a purpose for doing so I suppose. Mine is obviously to be there for my master, so if I'm alive I know my master is as well." Frankenstein reassured himself.