💕cuddles💕{one shot}

I'm in love with this man
____________________________________________

"I just want to go home" you thought to yourself. it's been a long day at work these past couple of weeks, and all you want is to lay down and just take a break for once. But sadly you can't do that for the next couple of hours. you looked at the clock and groaned "am I ever gonna get out of this stupid place" you thought.

A couple of hours go by and you get inside your car
You grabbed the wheel and put your head on it and sighed, you then picked your head up, turned on the radio, and started driving. You were just listening to whatever was on at the time but all of it was boring it was mostly ads but you didn't care, probably because you were half zoning out because of how tired you were.
While driving though, all you could think about is him(king dice jsjsjjs).

you arrive to your shared house and put your keys in the door. "I'm home!" You raised your voice.. no reply.. "odd.. is he asleep?" You thought to yourself as you took off your shoes. "Dice?" You walked upstairs to the bedroom.

You peeked in and saw candles lighting up the room slightly and a TV with your favorite show on
(ik this is modern but I'm sorry lol).

You fully opened the door "surprise!" He yelled as he walked over to you and gave you a hug. He picked you up and carried you to the bed.

"But I'm not even put of my work clothes!" You looked at him, "so?" He replied. "Can I just go get something comfortable on?" You asked. He nodded and put you down.

You returned in some shorts and one of his shirts. "All better now" you walked twords him. "Hey is that my shirt?" He asked "maybe.." you replied.

You got under the cozy blankets and Leaned into his side, he turned your favorite show on and you guys started watching. He put an arm around you and on your thigh. You blushed a tiny bit and looked up at him. He looked back at you, you two slowly inched twords each other's faces and kissed passionately. He brushed your hair behind your ears.

You two pulled away from each other after 5 seconds and you're already on his lap. You get even more flustered and he laughs. "You're too cute when you're all red and embarrassed~" he teased, you glared at him "I hate yo-" he cut you off and kissed you again "love you too y/n" he grinned. You sighed "I can't stay mad at you for too long.. love you too dice" you looked away.

All of a sudden he picked you up and layed down with you curled up in his arms. He stroked your hair until you fell asleep, he turned off the TV and put out the candles and gave you a kiss. "Goodnight y/n" he said softly before falling asleep.

( AAAAA<3 sorry this was so short I'm not that good at writing but I hope y'all enjoyed it<3)