(5.2) Kidnapped

MADELINE UP THERE. ENJOY!!

Third person POV

Ant said, "Um, Finn I have to tell you something." Finn did a nod stuffing on his food. "Actually I remember everything now." Finn choked on his food, "Are you serious? So, the date went well which means---, whoa, when's the baby coming??", He spat, earning a glare from both of us. He quickly muttered an oops . Maddison then turn towards & said , " Sooo , You're over your crazy obsession over me ". Ant replied very decently " I never have a obsession for you, If it would be, I'd have forced you like Xander. I always loved you Ms.hanson and respected your decision of hating me. But I guess I'm annoying you guys way too much and addition to all that I've been a burden too. So I wanna find my parents. I don't know where they are? Or do they remember themselves or not? So, I'm thinking of moving out!! Hehe". "Ant you can ask the WOA for help Ant." Finn suggested. "NOO", Madeline yelled gaining a confused look from everybody, "I meant they are finding them from a very old time but still not able to. They are all useless. Try finding them yourself".

"Did you find my communicator or anything else?" I asked him. He said ," Maddie has it. I tried to get it repaired. But didn't work.". "No problem" I said. After dinner, I went in Madeline's room with her (Ofc). She handed me my stuff and I went back to my room.

(Next morning) It's been three whole months but there is no sign of Ant, literally no sign. It's Valentine's week we are having a huge party sally through it I am dating Xander. Why?? Because he's the son of my dad's best friend and my pain in the ass father just forced to me date him. I wanna die. It's been a month dating Xander and I already wanna jump off a cliff. He's too much.

Me and Nivi were talking when somebody grabbed my hand pulled me and Nivi scoffed. It's Xander. He took us to much private place an pinned me against the wall. I wanted to puke on his face.

"How are you doing babe??" He smirked

"Pretty well. Sooo, Can I go now I have friends to attend to" I said literally knowing what coming my way next. He smirked again and kissed me.

Yucky. Double yucky . Every time I do this I am disgusted by myself. But one trick always works, imagining him to be Ant. I tried to get dad to say you can live your own life as you want. Finn had cleared himself up that he loves Fontaine and would do anything to be with her, he disowned him. I don't want that. I love dad but I hate him more. But He's my dad I can't just leave him like that. And you know what, I've hired the greatest detective to spy on my dad, Detective mad Madeline. Kidding!! There's a guy on the sub who tells me details related to the nektons. Thanks to him, I know dad has William, Kaiko and one more person whose name we don't know. And a few more details.

He broke off and came near to me ear and whispered, "I'm gonna Pick you up for OUR night today". He pecked my cheek and left. I stood there leaning back against the wall and sighed. I miss the ocean. I miss my carefree life. Sofia has been bragging about her relationship with Ant, She says She is dating him. WTF!!

He kissed me. Wait- that means....

My lipstick must be gone.

I rushed to the bathroom and applied some lipstick on. I realized I look beautiful rather hot. I came out and saw a couple kissing a thought popped up, 'how would Ant's lips feel on mine? Oh how lovely would it feel and maybe if-', I bit my lip 'snap out of it Maddie, Nothing's gonna happen'.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about That Pain In the Ass Alexander." My thoughts were interrupted by a deep, arrogant and jerky voice. As soon as I was about to turn, I felt a Handkerchief on my face and I passed out.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE