Powers from the Past/Best Match!

3rd Person POV
Scene: Space
"We see a small spaceship as it was being chased by a much larger spaceship as the 2 spaceships were flying with full speed. We then zoom inside of the bug spaceship as we see a lion looking alien, as he was in the ship's bridge. "

Scene Change: Inside of the larger spaceship
"We see the lion looking alien as he was angry."

Lion alien (Fury): Lucky shot, Keeper

Lion alien (Fury): Lucky shot, Keeper. Get the weapon systems back online before Sledge gets here! *looks behind him* Wrench! What's taking so long?! Get those lasers fixed, now!

 Get the weapon systems back online before Sledge gets here! *looks behind him* Wrench! What's taking so long?! Get those lasers fixed, now!

Wrench: I'm trying! There's, 10 million gigavolts going through this! It could blow up the whole ship. I have to be careful!
"Then Sledge came into the bridge and he saw that Wrench was still fixing the ship and he wasn't happy when he saw that."

Sledge: Wrench! *stomps over to Wrench* You pathetic weakling! *punches Wrench in his chest as Wrench stumbles back* Out of my way!Wrench: But, Master Sledge!"Sledge then grabs the 2 cords that were releasing electricity as Sledge then fixes it

Wrench: But, Master Sledge!
"Sledge then grabs the 2 cords that were releasing electricity as Sledge then fixes it."
Wrench: Wow!
Sledge: *roars* We will capture, Keeper! That mangy little cockroach, he's right where I want him. Lock onto his ship!
"Then Poisandra comes near Sledge as she talks to him."
Poisandra: Sledgums, so that's the Keeper creature *points to Keeper's ship* that stopping us from getting married?! Ugh! Please~, allow me to finish this.
Fury: Why do you listen to that heart shaped nitwit?
Sledge: *to Fury* Watch it, Fury! She's tougher than she looks! *to Poisandra* Go right ahead, Poisandra.
Poisandra: Yippee! *goes to the front of the bridge* Do re mi fa so la ti-eh! *a minion walks in front of Poisandra as it was looking for something* Ugh! Excuse me~ you in front, your blocking my view. *Sledge fires at the minion startling Poisandra as the minion turns into dust and disappears* Ohahahahhahahah!
Sledge: *to Poisandra* Can you sing now, my dear?
Poisandra: *to Sledge* Oh, you are so sweet. *returns to where she originally was* Now, for the finale! Do re mi fa so la ti! *the guns locked on onto Keeper's ship* Fire!
"Sledge's ship then fires at Keeper's ship as a few lasers missed it, but one of the lasers hit the thrusters on Keeper's ship."
Poisandra: *celebrating* Wahoo! That was fun!
Sledge: *to Fury* Bring me the Energems, or I'll destroy you too!
Fury: *bows* Yes, Master Sledge. *leaves*
Sledge: Finally the Energems will be mine and I'll rule the universe!
"We see Keeper's ship as it was crashing down to Earth.