𝟎𝟏. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲. 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁.

✿ ╔═══════════════╗ ✿
━*.☽ .* :☆ 𝐓𝐈𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐋.
01. ║ 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼 / 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲
☆゚❤️‍🔥⁂ ♡ 🚀♬
✿ ╚═══════════════╝ ✿

𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘

"Okay, guys, so this is a small fun, or more so sad, fact. You may or may not know this but tonight is the last night of the "I've missed you, I'm sorry" tour." I speak into the microphone and hear the crowd cheer extremely loud through my in-ear monitor.

I'm currently in Boston, Massachusetts and the night has been everything I've dreamed of. I've always had the most fun in Boston. I always visited Boston when I was young because my grandparents lived here and I always had the most fun. The comfort that Boston provided me was insane.

I'm thinking of maybe staying in Boston to write my second album. I've had a hard time writing recently and honestly I think it's because California makes me exhausted. I mean it's my home but I always feel the most pressure there to be something that I'm not.

The only con of being in Boston is that I don't know anyone here. My grandparents moved from Boston when I was thirteen so I would be alone here.

Maybe it's worth it though. Maybe being alone could do me some good. God knows I need some time away from Luke.

"So that means that I need you to be the loudest that you have ever been, Boston. That way I can remember this night being the best night ever rather than something sad. Can you guys do that for me?" I ask and watch with a smile as the crowd begins screaming louder and jumping around.

"This is 'Friend', let me hear you." I push my microphone back onto the stand and clear my throat as the music begins playing.

"Pictures of the old us got me feelin' older,
I just thought you should know I never wanted closure
But you had no problem leavin'
Now I'm the one to feel it"

The beat drops causing the stage to shake from the bass and the crowd to scream.

"I just can't believe you don't know what I'm feelin'
Guess you got the best of this
Pickin' up the pieces, you just wanna leave 'em
Killin' me a little bit"

I sing softly, closing my eyes for a split second and focusing. I remember writing this song about Luke and then ending up in his car two weeks later. Not my proudest moment if I'm honest.

I push the thought away and pull my microphone off the stand while continuing to sing. I begin walking around the stage and touching a few peoples hands, causing them to screech excitedly.

I then decide to walk to the right side of the stage and stop walking when I see three familiar faces. I notice three boys standing in the front row. The one in the middle begins to freak out and jump when I make eye contact with him.

He holds up a sign that says "Emerson! Where the hell have you been loca?" which causes me to laugh loudly while trying to continue singing. I love that my fans appreciate my love for the Twilight movies. I wave at him with a smile and he freaks out, grabbing the two boys he's standing between by their shirts and jerking them around.