𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
✮ ✮ ✮

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄SINGER / SONGWRITER / ACTRESS

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄
SINGER / SONGWRITER / ACTRESS

#116. 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
may 19th, 2003 (age 17)

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
boston, massachusetts

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍
taurus

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓
emerson jade is best known for her movie / tv show roles and her music career. she first stared in the netflix tv show "stranger things" in 2017 as the character Maxine Mayfield. she also stared in the tv show "outer banks" as sarah cameron. her music then blew up after posting several covers and original songs on her instagram account. she then put out her first debut album "minor" at the age of 16. the album instantly went to #1 and stayed there for two months. she is currently on her work tour "i've missed you, i'm sorry". it is soon to come to an end at the boston massachusetts show.

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄
before staring in "stranger things" she did a few child modeling gigs. she also was very intelligent in school but was home schooled.

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀
she now has 50.7 million followers on instagram. she frequently goes by em. her inspirations in music are taylor swift, fleetwood mac and ed sheeran.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘
she is an only child. her father in a music producer and he mother is a director.

𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇
her best friends consist of nadia parkins, who she met on the set of "outer banks" as she played kie, and deveorah madden who was in a movie her mother directed. she met her current boyfriend on the set of "outer banks" as he played John B.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
anyway that's that 💪
idk i haven't written in this style
in a long time 😭