𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

˚ ༘ ⋆。˚the start of it all !

      "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE PREGNANT," says the doctor, looking down at the paperwork she was holding

      "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE PREGNANT," says the doctor, looking down at the paperwork she was holding. Amelia's parents had a terrified expression on their faces, and the young girl did nothing but try not to look at them.

"I realize this might be difficult, but we can discuss—" Amelia's father, Lucas, cut the woman off, "There isn't anything to discuss. Let's go."

      Amelia was nervous on the drive home. How are they going to react? What are they going to do? What is Mateo going to say when he finds out? What are his parents gonna do?

      They finally arrived at home, and then all hell broke loose. "What the hell were you thinking?" her father asked as soon as she shut the door. "I think I'm sending my daughter into the world, who I taught not to be a whore like all these other girls, but I was wrong," the man said, shaking his head.

      Lucas was seething. He'd have steam shooting out of his ears if he got any more furious. "I'm sorry, daddy," she said. "Oh, you're sorry? Sorry for being a whore? " he stalked toward the girl. "Lucas please," her mother pleaded, "don't 'Lucas please' me." He sneered. "You probably knew about this, and now look at her!" he yelled.

      "She's fucking pregnant Lorelai and it probaly belongs to that boy I told her not to hang around." at this point Lucas was in the girl's face "is it his?" he asked. Amelia nodded and glanced down at the ground before he grabbed her face and forced her to look at him. "No, you wanted to whore around. Don't be ashamed. This is your fucking fault. "

      Tears streamed down the girl's face. "I'm so sorry," she whimpered as her father tightened his grasp on her face. "Pack your shit and get out of my house."

      The blonde girl stared at her father before he yelled once more, "Now!"

      "Mom, say something please!" She cried, the woman having tears before taking a breath. "You heard your father," she said, her voice trembling.

      An hour later, the girl was at Mateo Chavez's house. Her child's father "So, Millie, what's up?" There was a smile on the boy's face as his mom sat in the chair next to him, "I'm... I'm pregnant and—and my parents kicked me out."As he stood up, Mateo's face fell, and so did his mother's. "I'm sorry but..." Amelia cut the woman off, "It's fine."

      Before she had even gone to the Chavez home, she had prepared a back-up plan in case they wouldn't let her stay with them. She hopped on a bus and headed out towards Reseda, California, to stay with her cousin.

KIYAH SPEAKS !!

I do intend for these to be longer, but this is just the start of it, yk? I do feel like this chapter could be better, but I gave it all I got and I have room to improve. :) Anyway, I love you all. <3

 <3