Part 22

Original part 22 TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd9a49Ts/
———
Deku's body starts shaking as he slowly makes his way over to Bakugo's bedside. His injured arm rested limp by his side and his other hand appeared to have a thin layer of dried blood all over the palm and fingers. Frozen in shock, Deku's eyes travel around until they stop back at Bakugo. He has a trail of dried tears down his face and a huge injury to his neck.

"K... Ka..." Deku stutters as he tries to speak out. He is trembling too much to properly speak.

Deku goes over and wipes away a tear that hasn't dried yet on Bakugo's face. He's in too much shock to comprehend much and he falls to his knees.

"W-Why... WHY!? K-KACCHAN..!" screams Deku.

He can't help but be fixated on Bakugo's peaceful resting face as reality slowly im starts sinking in. He wasn't responding to Deku's cries and he looked... dead. He grabs Bakugo's shoulders and buries his face in Bakugo's chest.

"Kacchan, tell me... WHY!?" screams Deku as his voice gets more and more desperate.

He sobs loudly while clinging to Bakugo and starts hoping for a miracle, but as soon as he lay his head down onto Bakugo's chest...

"His heart! He's ALIVE! I can hear him BREATHING!" realizes Deku. He jumps up and starts shaking Bakugo, gently but forcefully. He needs to do whatever he can to get Bakugo to wake up while also being cautious about his arm. Deku's mind starts racing. He needed to rush Bakugo to the hospital.

"WAKE UP! KACCHAN! KACCHAN! PLEASE! HANG IN THERE! PLEASE!"