1. Weiner's Drawer

Once upon a time there was a round sausage ball. It had a big head and a hairy hat. Its mother raised children in the closet, which was scary because the children know how to escape the closet. One day, Weiner went to slip in the oven and took the child with him to the oven. The child had a tumor on the side wall of the oven, which made Weiner charmed. The sausage tore the child out of the oven so that the mother's hairworms would not fly in horror to the neighbor's yard. The mother's neighbors were delicious cousins, which is why the mother liked women. Weiner would yell at Mom "let me throw them in a wooden bucket". The mother said in amazement, "Be quiet. Let me watch their asses in peace. " Weiner muttered his mouth.
Mom lowered her binoculars as the neighbor had arrived just in front of the window and saw Weiner shred bodies that were hard to find in the chest of drawers. The neighbor threw an ax into the log and winked her eyes at Weiner's mother, smiling. Mom lifted her pants to her ears as she was shy about her neighbor Helena. Helena's dating history was too mystical in mother's nose's opinion. Namely, the Mother's nose had a good sense of smell on the superhyperextratriplatuble, which crossed to Helena's toilet, even though the door was usually locked in the wrong direction. Helena's gaze landed on Mother's large dish brush, which attracted small children. It grew and swayed menacingly behind the Mother. The dish brush also surprised the chest of drawers, which was full of bodies.
Mom liked Helena's new silicone, which was tucked into the end of Mother's bed. Mom said to her "I gave birth to you three times, you rat". Helena gasped as she heard Mother's aggressive voice. This sound was erotic. Helena aimed her hand at Mother's hair tassel. Mom was surprised, but didn't move the dish brush to the closet because she didn't want to do Helena. Helena was angry and weeping. Mom was angry with Weiner because he had swum to watch Helena and her cousin's day walk. Weiner left in fright. Helena continued to stare, coveting the sausage. Mom spun the Uno card on the table and won the game.