3.

What's up Dumb! A tall 6 feet boy asked lean to the nearest wall. She turns back and starts walking to an unknown destination just to hide from him but her damn destiny! He came in front of her blocking her way.

She try to escape from there but her luck was not in the mood. Finally, she gave up. What do you want Shivam? She asked frustratedly.

So Umm.....I guess nothing! He said looking here and there finding someone.

Then let me go. She tries to get away from there. By the way, where is loser........Umm I mean your best friend. He said getting her attention. She turns back controlling her anger and breathes in to call down.

See Shivam I don't want to spoil anyone's mood so it's better to get back to our work! She threatens. indeed she is not someone who belive in fights but if it's her friends and specially Darshan so she's a devil.

Ohh I am scared!! He laughed loudly until a voice came. Oyee chotuu!! By that time Aarian has a wide grin whereas Shivam's face fades up.

Shivam turns back and Darshan was standing near a doorway folding his sleeves.

kya haan! Mai nahi mila toh wait kar lete is kyu paresan kar rahe hoo? Darshan asked.

Shivam moved towards him. How dare you call me that again! Shivam shouted.

By the time the distance between them decreased and Aarina's tension was increasing.

And how dare you to call her Dumb! Darshan shouted back. Because she is! He replied.

You.......Darshan grabs his collar. Guys plz stop! Aarina shouted stopping the upcoming fight.

Raval plz!! She made pleading eyes. Darshan glared at him for the last time and move toward her.

Jo hukum! He said with a wide smile and they left from there. 

******