Be my partner

Minseok was really confused. WHY? Why is her parents number not avaiable, she tried her sisters number but it too was off. 

Kyungsoo saw her truobled face and asked her what was wrong? "I can't reach them, none of them!"Minseok answered, Kyungsoo stopped eating and took a good look at Minseok's face and then her phone. Minseok saw she was thinking about something. Kyungsoo took her phone from Minseok

and dialed a number. "AH! Jongin, are you free?"

'Jongin...?' Minseok thought 'Is he someone Jongdae knows? Their name is similar'

"Yeah, I'm free right now, what's wrong?" Jongin replied

"Minseok can't seem to reach her parents, can u find out why?"

".......Oh! okay..." Joinin answered but Kyungsoo noticed something off in his tone and she said "Do u know something?"

"ME!? Oh no, I'll find out and tell you later, okay?"

Kyungsoo felt something wasn't right but she just replied "Okay, I'll be waiting."

She put the phone down, looked at Minseok, smiled and said "Don't worry Jongin is a really trustworthy person, He'll find out about it in no time."

"T-Thankyou." Minseok replied "But, who is this Jongin?"

"Jongin is Jongdae's cousin."

"Oh! I see."

"They both work and study together. They always help each other out in business too."

"Business?"

"Yeah Jongdae and Jongin dads own the biggest bussiness in Korea, they help them out and soon will be taking over."

I see...." Minseok said looking curiously at Kyungsoo, it was written in her eyes she wanted to know who she was and Kyungsoo read that and said "I'm Their childhood friend."

"Oh! I see." Minseok said for some reason she liked that answer it was relieving.

They just finished their conversation when Kyungsoo's phone rang. she picked it up, it was Jongin

"Hello? yeah.....ah.... okay" And with that she terminated the call and said "This is strange."

"What!?" Minseok asked

"Your whole family is in Japan right now."

"What!?" Miseok said as she stood from her chair "In Japan?" She was in a great shock "But Junemyeon got in an accident."

"Ummm.... about that, it seems someone played a prank, and to apologize they prepared a trip from them to Japan."

Minseok couldn't believe her ears. "And they left me just like that? Doesn't it all sound way too weird?" She said

"Yes, yes it does." Kyungsoo said thinking about something.

                  ________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo took her around to show the mansion. Minseok had never seen such a big house in her life, she saw maids and butlers everywhere 'Some people are sooooo rich' she thought. It took them quite some time to tour the place.

They went to the garden. It was really really big, and beautifully maintained. She was busy admiring it when she bumped into someone.

She turned to apologize "I- I'm sorry, i wasn't looking."

"It's okay." The person replied. Minseok looked up to see who it was and saw a man smiling at her, he was really handsome with sharp features. "Jongin!? Why are you here?" Kyungsoo asked. 'So this person is jongin.'Minseok thought.