。⚛ "𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲" ⚛。

MORE BELL X RANZO YAY :3!!

Felt like writing something about them again, hence this chapter. They are actually genderbent here? Idk I felt like writing something about it.

Mature Zoe because yes :D. 

ALSO, IT'S A SOULMATE AU!! So, everyone is born with a mark or symbol on their wrist in a color. Your soulmate has the same mark or symbol in a different color, complementing yours, (What I mean is complementary colors. If your symbol is red, your soulmate's is in green, for example. It can be in a pastel shade or in a darker shade depending on your personality and how things are going in the relationship.) and on the opposite wrist. 

This goes out to Aku, (akumite) who supported me to continue making this story! TYSM!

I couldn't describe the feelings I felt that day. Sad. Frustrated. Lonely. Me and another friend came to say goodbye, to see her off.

What I saw before my eyes minutes later, I prefer not to describe...

(Bella's POV)

"Is there anything you can do?!"

Ugh, Mother going at it again. I absolutely hate it! Can't I think of anything for myself?! ...

"I'm not just a pawn. You should remember that."

For context, my mother has always wanted everything done her way. She never allows suggestions. She never allows anything done another way, even the way you wash your hands! I hate it!

I run toward my hiding place outside this confined castle. It may look big, but it makes me trapped. I find a lake up ahead.

My daydream place...

It is always a struggle, especially living in this town. People criticize you for everything you do! It makes me mad.

It always brings up the question "What does normal mean?" every time.

I don't know the answer. Never have known. Will probably never know.

(3rd Person POV)

The redhead stares at the crystal blue lake in admiration, looking at the small sparkles of sunshine hitting it. It gave the lake character. It made her world seem real. She stays for a little while, until she hears someone coming.

"Hide!" She thought, hiding behind a small stone cave. Turns out, there was going to be a big dinner that night, and all of her mother's friends were attending. She groaned. She hated all the more fancy things in life. Is it alright wanting to be normal?!

At 5pm, the redhead is in her room, trying to find something good to impress her mother and her friends. She ended up picking a cherry sleeveless dress with darker red lines of fabric towards the ends, and a bow that tied around her waist with the same color. It was the perfect outfit for a somewhat casual night. She put on her black dress shoes and a golden necklace to accent before she left.

The place was buzzing with chatter. Everyone was having a conversation, except for her. From the corner of her eye, she could another girl sitting down, drinking a glass of lemonade.

Some of her lemon cream colored hair was pulled back in a braid going around the back of her head, with a flower accessory to keep it in place. The rest of her hair was kept down. She was wearing a long white dress, with a light yellow and orange ombre towards the ends. She could even see her gold glitter shoes, which had a small bow on the tips. All Bella could think was, "Wow, she has some great fashion sense."