PROLOGUE

Her unreal beauty was caught by so many people, those amber eyes...

Those eyes is telling me not to left it sight.

Her perfect figure was hanging perfectly on that red backless dress, she was- she is beautiful.

Aprodite has no say to her beauty.

Ang Ganda Niya...sobra!

I tapped my thumb on the top of the table and slowly trace the glasses beside me, the party is a little boring but thanks to that gorgeous lady who just arrived and made the stadium go crazy.

She was the attention tonight- no. She was always been the attention since the very start.

Oh c'mon!

Wala pa siyang ginagawa niyan but look at the people who got lost at their mind after seeing her walking with that red dress smiling at those flashing camera's, slowly owning the show. Now tell me how can I stop falling inlove with her?

I continuesly tapped the table, hindi ako tumayo I stayed here at my chait like what I was supposed to do lalo na't wala namang rason para makihalubilo sa mga taong sumisiksik sa kanya.

Kahit dito lang sa malayo I can adore her here, kahit malayo.

It's better to adore her from afar nakakapagod nang mahalin siya ng malapit, people got tired eventually

She was a star and I will never be one.

I frowned kasabay ng pag-guhit ng matapang na kung ano sa lalamunan ko ng mapansin kong nainom kona pala Ang binigay na wine nung waiter kanina.

Tangina ang pait.

I thought I was done bursting out pero na patigil pa ako nun ng may aninong nakatayo sa tapat ng lamesa na kinauupuan ko.

Please hon don't, just don't baka hindi ko mapigilan Ang sarili ko na hilain ka palabas dito

Hindi, ko 'to pinansin at patuloy lang Ang paglagok ng kung ano Mang nasa kamay ko, wala na akong pake kahit pa nararamdaman ko na Ang mga matang kanina pa ako pinapatay sa tingin.

Para saan pa ba? Bagong palabas na naman ba? Akala koba tapos na siyang makipaglaro, ano nanaman ba'to Ngayon?

Nakaka-limang baso na pala ako pati rin pala tong mga wine ng mga kasama ko kanina naubos kona, medyo nakakarandam narin ako ng Hilo pero hindi yon naging dahilan para tumingin oh kahit manlang tapunan siya ng tingin.

I know she's just doing it for the sake of the fuckin show, and I don't liking it. Pinaglalaruan niya nanaman ako

At hindi kona siya papayagang gamitin Ang feelings ko for her to play with me she knows how genuinely serious I am when I confessed my feelings for her pero wala she used it to play with me

Hindi ko naman sisirain yung one year niya dito handa akong layuan siya for her happiness but I didn't expect her to play with me! To play with my feelings.!

"yun-jin"

Just like the first time she called with my real name it's still giving me butterflies.

I sarcastically let out a low chuckles and took the time to stand up, I know it startle her kasi medyo napa lakas ko Ang pagka hampas sa lamesa.

Nahihilo nako punyeta.

Hindi kona yon pinatagal pa at humangos na palabas ng stadium rinig kopa ang mga pagkagulat nila and I don't give a single fuck. After this night I'll make sure na hindi na ako papasok sa school na'to.

"Yunjin! Wait!"

No! Please! Stop chasing me!!

"y-yunjin...please stop! Just stop baby..hmm can you?!"

I slowly stops on my trance when I heard her heavy breathing making me hurriedly went to check on her! Fudge! I almost forgot may asthma siya!

"H-hey where's you enhal-"

"yunjin...hmmn I'm s-sorry" she sobs and wrapped me using her arms not letting me go.

Tuloy tuloy lang to sa pagiyak habang until unti Kong nararamdaman ang pagbagsak ng mga tuhod niya, I tighten the hug on her waist to let her in place but it was too late when we both collapses on the floor.

"hush love tell me where did you left your enhaler?"

I asked once again holding with my own kaso ang mabibigat na pag-hikbi at iyak Niya lang Ang naramdaman ko sa gilid ng leeg ko.

She slowly shook her head I can feel her body trembling, sinubukan ko ulit kumalas sa bigkis Niya kaso masyado Niya pang hinapit Ang katawan ko to pressed it even more against hers.

"Sull..Yoon wag nang makulit you need to go back there and- and take your enhaler"

"...No" she sobs "not until y-you...hmmmn..stay here with me...tonight" she rants that made me loose my grip on her.

"..Ang unfair mo naman eh" I whisper. "p-please yoona bumalik kana dun they're probably looking for you na..." I added wiping the tears beside my right eye.

Hindi siya nagsalita pero ramdam ko kung paano Niya pigilan Ang pahikbi kasabay ng pagpigil sa mabibigat niyang hininga.

"...p-papatayin mo ba Ang sarili mo sullyoon ha? Just fucki... Just go back inside I'll be fine here.. I promise"

Masakit parin pala talaga this is the 3rd time na ginawa niya to saakin at hindi kona hahayaang madala Niya ulit ako sa pangatlong pagkakataon. Sarili ko naman ng pipiliin ko, kahit Ngayon lang.

"yunj..." she mumbled she slowly loosened the hug and now she's facing me, bloodshot eyes was visible in that gorgeous sight. I just want to wipe those tears that never stops falling on her pretty face but I know I can't.

"..it's fine baby, it's fine!... I know you're just doing this to lessen the pain that I was feeling and it is working...kaya please leave and...and go back inside it's all fine to me..." I said kissing her forehead while slowly getting up from the floor.

She didn't say a word again, she remain sitting while looking at her bare hands down on the ground.

As much as I want to hugged her right now I know it is not gonna work kasi mas lalo lang kaming masasaktan.

"makinig ka naman oh please...y-you need to go back there stop chasing me.. this- this will gonna be a big problem if they see you kneeling down Infront of a woman who's good for nothin-"

"stay...stay with me..." she beg "hmm...jinni i-i know I've made you f..feel like shit and I'm well aware.. of what I did, b-but please..hmm s-stay with me just...just for tonight" she's not looking at me but I can feel how her breathes and sobs fighting through her words, she was holding it.

"...you can freely t..take your leave after this night... Hmm please!"

Hinawakan nito ang dibdib niya sabay lipat ng tingin saakin, yung kaninang kumikinang na mata dahil sa flash ng mga camera ay ngayo'y kumikinang dahil sa nagbabadyang luha sa magagandang mata nayon.

I slowly nodded and kneel on my one knee, pinantayan ko siya ng pwesto at binigyan Ito ng ngiting matamis.

".. you're so beautiful tonight...yoona"

Doon na bumagsak Ang mga luhang kanina pa nagbabadya sa mga mata Niya kasabay ng akmang pagyuko nito pero agad ko naman sya iniangat ng tingin at unti-unting pinunasan Ang mga luhang iyon sa maganda niyang mukha.

"Let's go? T...they're waiting for us" I sincerely said and grab her wrist while slowly spreading my right hand on her waist.

This is going to be the last time.

I love you but I needed to let you go.