It's Him

A/N: This is my first ever Rosénali fanfic. I'm not really a pro-writer but I hope to inspire others to write, specially cute and feel-good fanfic stories. I am also a huge Denali and Rosenali stan. 😁 (Photos credited to the owners.)

❄️❄️❄️

Denali's POV

"You should definitely try it out!" Kahmora tapped me on the shoulder as we saw the large poster on the school's bulletin board.

I sighed, knowing very well that I might not get in as I and Kahmora are both new to this drag school having moved to New York from Chicago a few weeks back. But something about the poster struck me, there was a picture of a beautiful girl in a red dress, with brushed up long, blonde hair. She was just really pretty and stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Hey! Are you ok?" Kahmora woke me from this daze

"Yeah, I was just thinking of signing up. I mean, there's nothing to lose right?" I convinced myself.

"Sure, there isn't." Coming from a voice behind us. I spun around and saw the cutest guy with brushed up short green hair, wearing plain white tee and sexy skinny jeans.

 I spun around and saw the cutest guy with brushed up short green hair, wearing plain white tee and sexy skinny jeans

"You should sign up, cutie." He said to me with the most beautiful smile.

Kahmora was nudging me to reply but I was too stunned to speak.

"Hope to see you at the auditions." He smiled again as if waiting for me to talk.

For some reason, I just couldn't speak but I managed to smile a bit.

"Wow, your dimples are cute." He said as he leaned towards me. We couldn't take our eyes away from each other. I was gonna ask for his name, then the stupid bell rang.

"Geez!"

"Like I said, I'll see you at the auditions." He smiled as he turned away.

"He's cuteeeeeeee!" Kahmora exclaimed.

"I knoooooooooooow! Ugh. I was so stupid."

"Why does he seem so familiar though."

"Yeah, actually I was wondering the same thing."

Then it hit me, it was him! he's the beautiful girl in the poster!

❄️ To be continued ❄️